ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

HJfk58T.gif

Again, all set up by Kash Daniel being out of position on the 3rd down run. They were ready to run the clock out and punt. Kash washed himself out of the play as he does EVERY single play, and they go down and score.

Reactions: MojoYamamoto
I was trashed last week for saying our defense isn’t as good as we think it is... our Defense has been trashed through the air and land. Tennessee is kicking our ****ing ass

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Stoops has built up a great deal of goodwill with the fans and everyone else associated with the program this year. An embarrassing loss to a bad UT team today, at least with me anyway, is going to erase most, if not all of that. Just a humiliating performance to this point.

Do we even practice offense? Seriously. Stoops said before the game that we needed to "establish du run," and I thought is this gut really this stubborn and stupid? I swear he see's 2 zeros on the board and thinks "run the clock." Dumb dumb dumb #*@^!! #**%!

I told you all the second half collapse was coming but people said it was a weaker back half of the schedule. Back to the same old same old. This will happen every year as long as Stoops is here and refuses to play offense.

Reactions: fcats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT