ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Edwards giving up another big pass play, he's definitely off his game today.

The whole drive was set up by a huge running play up the middle. Guess who was out of position AGAIN? Teams have learned who to exploit on this defense and it's not even really that difficult to do.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Another everyone gets an unsportsmanlike penalty. That has happened twice in recent years to us.

Stoops in not getting in anyone's $hit from what I can see. Hopefully someone is checking these guys. Less talking and after the whistle BS. Talk through your play.

Edwards has been beaten clean 3 times in coverage... something not right with that guy. And now Johnson completes his meltdown while stoic Stoops seems to have lost ALL of the emotion & fire he showed all of last year and the first half of this year. Would love to see him go back to ripping guys. Maybe at half

Ive watched a lot of shitty UK football but I can't remember a single damned time we looked this shitastic on offense for 3/4 of a season. I GUARANTEE YOU Stoops went in at halftime against USCjr and said "whelp boys... Looks like were gonna let the defense win the last 8 weeks of thr season."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT