ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

The early game trends are not looking good for UK....very disappointing so far. We're in for an epic battle today.

I can't watch this game and the conservative play calling. Literally, I have been guessing nearly every play. Gran is TOO EFFIN PREDICATBLE. So bad

This is embrassing. If you dont think this is embarrassing, you are not a fan. No other P5 team has scored fewer than 24 against these trash vols.

Might as well have folded up the tent at halftime the first weekend in october.

Unbearable to watch this ineptitude. This so far has been Eddie grand worst performance as OC all season and that says a lot

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
This game is brutal to watch even if you are not a Ky fan. If I’m a Bowl Representative I’m thinking UK is so boring. Hope they bring a lot of fans cause they sure ain’t fun to watch.

Odd that people haven't figured out you must field the punt from a rugby style punter .. or its going to roll forever . Put two people back if needed .. No charge for the tip to the garbage collectors from UT

It is pretty sad we have to hope for a penalty to be able to move the ball. Maybe we should run the PI play. Works most of the time.

Once again a pedestrian offense. We give the opposing defense nothing to think about..... everything is stationary... no movement... then we run right into the waiting defense.

We will get killed in our bowl game. We will change absolutely nothing and our opponent will have a long time to prepare for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT