ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

That interception wasn’t Wilson’s fault. It was Tennessee’s players fault.

Look, I've been behind with staying with Wilson, etc... but he's been pretty rank today... horrible pocket awareness for sure, but moresoe his decision making is just bad. wow - on cue throws it way behind receiver... if we needed to throw every down made no sense not to go to Hoak -- at least for a series or 2 to see if he could move us. The trhow to hughes was a great example. your guy has at least 1/2 step... that ball HAS to be beyond him NOT TO him. Let HIM make a play on the ball. Wilson has TOO many throws where he's trying to throw a dart perfectly to one spot. Just put it out there where YOUR guy can make a play on the ball

Reactions: bluebayou01
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

So I guess we are going to continue the tradition of only improving the overall season record by one game per season after all. Next week might be the last win we will have of the year...

This is the college version of the Dallas Cowboys offense. Either 3 and out or move the bell relatively well and then shoot themselves in the foot with untimely turnovers, big negative plays, penalties, poor play calling, etc....you name it. And we all know the Dallas Cowboys are poorly coached. No difference here.

We won’t win another game this year. Bank it! Sad state of affairs that something has happened internally.

I’ve been on the stoops bandwagon since he got here, but he’s had more than enough time to escalate our program beyond what it is now. recruiting has improved to be sure but we’re still low tier sec.
Next year will be ugly—rebuilding the defense—no sign of improvement at qb.
We need to try something different—again.

Can we send the busses back to Lexington now so the team can have a nice long walk to think about how pathetic they played tonight?

So dropped passes are on the quarterback now? Okay. He was the 4th progression dropped the ball. Is it because the white kid isn’t the QB? Y’all blaming this guy for things that are out of his control.

Has nothing to do with the color of his skin so drop the racism. I haven’t seen one person say it’s because of his skin color. It is about what just happened. A routine throw on a slant route and he throws it 2 yards behind the receiver and has done it all year. He is bad and outside of one game has been bad all year. I just wonder how much one of the other qb’s would have could have improved over the course of the year with all of the reps because the offense can’t get any worse than it has been.

Tennessee just milk the clock and end this garbage and stop trying to give us a chance to give it back

I wish Terry could’ve blocked that guy that came off the edge untouched for a 20 yard loss

I agree the OL has been pretty terrible. However, the 20 yard loss had no bearing whatsoever in that INT.

Now, if others are correct and it was just miscommunication between TW and Richardson, then it's just unfortunate timing at this point in the game.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

So I guess we are going to continue the tradition of only improving the overall season record by one game per season after all. Next week might be the last win we will have of the year...
I don't know, MTSU is pretty good and we will start the game like we always do until we get down by a lot of points.

Reactions: screwduke1
Damn if that recruiting class graphic doesn't say it all...

Our best year ever and probationary Ole Miss is hauling in better talent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT