ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread Kentucky vs arkansas

You do know that we didn't start playing zone until Oscar picked up his 4th foul.
If you watched the game almost every foul on Oscar was in the scrums and one in the zone. You must not know much about ball.

If you watched the game almost every foul on Oscar was in the scrums and one in the zone. You must not know much about ball.
I am sure that you know all there is about basketball. I am sure that you could have taught James Naismith a thing or two. Everyone can't be as fortunate as you and Cal. You guys really know the game.

I am sure that you know all there is about basketball. I am sure that you could have taught James Naismith a thing or two. Everyone can't be as fortunate as you and Cal. You guys really know the game.
Coached 20 years I doubt you ever got off the porch!!

Missed that one.
Posted by @SophiesDad ...Oscar almost put this dude in intensive care.

FqaEY18WIAMenC1

Wow!!!! I am very impressed. I am sure the church rec league really misses you. With your credentials, I am certain you will hear from UK when we lose Cal.

You remind me of the fans complaining in the stands. Bet you never lost a game complaining in the stands. That is what you do you have never lost a game sitting on your butttt.
That is really deep. You are a basketball savant.

Wow!!!! I am very impressed. I am sure the church rec league really misses you.
You remind me of the fans complaining in the stands. Bet you never lost a game complaining in the stands. That is what you do you have never lost a game sitting on your butttt
That is really deep. You are a basketball savant.
You really add nothing to any conversation. Big win and you try to be negative. Must be good being you Mr Negative!!

Reactions: Bluvelvet
You remind me of the fans complaining in the stands. Bet you never lost a game complaining in the stands. That is what you do you have never lost a game sitting on your butttt

You really add nothing to any conversation. Big win and you try to be negative. Must be good being you Mr Negative!!
I don't recall asking you to invite me into a conversation. You are the one who invited me into an exchange by commenting on my post. If you don't like what I have to say, simply ignore me and I assure you I will ignore you. However, if you choose to mix it up a bit, you probably won't like what I have to say. COUNT ON IT!!!

I don't recall asking you to invite me into a conversation. You are the one who invited me into an exchange by commenting on my post. If you don't like what I have to say, simply ignore me and I assure you I will ignore you. However, if you choose to mix it up a bit, you probably won't like what I have to say. COUNT ON IT!!!
Aren’t you special. Once again you are the most negative poster on here. Never happy. You must be a pleasure to be in your presence!!

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Aren’t you special. Once again you are the most negative poster on here. Never happy. You must be a pleasure to be in your presence!!
Stop repeating yourself because it isn't going to change whatever it is that you don't like. You must enjoy debating with me otherwise you would run along and stop responding.

Stop repeating yourself because it isn't going to change whatever it is that you don't like. You must enjoy debating with me otherwise you would run along and stop responding.
You always repeat yourself with everything negative. Have a happy night UK did win!!

Kentucky now 329-13 all time when having a 10+ point lead under Cal at any point during a game.

Last loss was over 1 year ago when we held a 10 point lead at Auburn on 1/22/2022 then TyTy went down with an injury.

2 p.m. | CBS, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App (Free) -- Arkansas should play with a sense of desperation as the Razorbacks look to avoid entering the postseason on a three-game losing streak. While they are on the right side of the NCAA Tournament bubble entering the weekend, a loss could make things interesting heading into the SEC Tournament. Kentucky has some health questions at guard with both Sahvir Wheeler and Cason Wallace nursing injuries, and the Wildcats struggled mightily in this matchup back on Feb. 7. With Arkansas' home crowd behind it, look for the Razorbacks to handle business and pick up their 20th win. Prediction: Arkansas -4.5 -- Cobb

player headshot

Gary Parrish
player headshot

Matt Norlander
player headshot

Kyle Boone
player headshot

David Cobb
player headshot

Chip Patterson
player headshot

Jerry Palm