ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread- Kentucky v Harvard

Anyone catch PJ on the bench?

Brad and a scrub laughing a little bit, right next to them is PJ who looks like he just watched Ted Bundy force his mom into his car. I like that. As a former coach, I always look for reactions to the game.

Reactions: MbergCat
Didn’t look great the last 4-5 minutes. Harvard got some cheap buckets to make it look closer than it was. Definitely take the W.

16-5 in the final 7 mins. That is going to bite us in the ass eventually.

Probably more than once as we move on down the schedule. But they are young, and I usually hate saying that and don't agree with building a roster this way, this year its what it is. They show the exact traits, thats why we ran a full game with Kansas and almost beat them.

totally not playing 40 minutes. Cal is going to be worse than Bobby Knight in practices to get them to play a full game, no matter who they are playing.

Gonna be a painful process, the league will test these young cats, but hopefully they learn how to fight for 40 minutes. I'll take the win and move on.

I’m a huge fan and traveled all over the nation to support us .. but I won’t for team that puts up crappy performances — that’s truth that many fans probably won’t say publicly but I don’t care care about internet message board fame and hanging with message board big Boys . Just a dose of truth . Our attendance will drop if we continue to struggle with bad teams

That’s cool. I’m sure you’re a fan... of sorts. But true fans support their team regardless if they play a bad game. I suppose you’re one of the fans who only are “into” the Cats when they’re absolutely dominating?

Seems legit

I'm sorry but a fan isn't someone that supports teams just when they are really good.

And the kicker is just because this team doesn't have lights out talent like 10,12 and 15 doesn't mean this isn't a really good team and one that can be very entertaining to watch.

So stating the obvious , attendance is down , our level of play is down , our home schedule , so far , is down , makes me something less than a fan . I guess my 40 plus years of fandom isn't enough . This board can really suck sometimes

So stating the obvious , attendance is down , our level of play is down , our home schedule , so far , is down , makes me something less than a fan . I guess my 40 plus years of fandom isn't enough . This board can really suck sometimes

Good bye.

Attendance is down as a whole throughout the NCAA.

That has less to do with our play on the court and more to do with other factors.

Our home schedule is down? Who did we play at home in November last season? No one.
Season before that? No one.
2015? Uh I guess we played Providence on November 30th if that counts lol.

Most of our big non conference games are on neutral courts. They've been that way for awhile now.

Our level of play down? Compared to what.

Do u guys even remember 2010? We looked like complete shit in November. It took a John Wall buzzer beater to beat Miami Oh. Stanford took us to OT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT