ADVERTISEMENT

<< GAME THREAD >> Georgia vs UK

Not likely, but if we can find a way to score a TD, we’ll be back on top. However, BV isn’t finding open receivers. He’s either not seeing the whole field or GA’s secondary is just that good.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Need to match them drive for drive at this point, D unlikely to stop em from here on but we were up 3 so if we do and have ball last there’s a shot. Small one, but a chance for Brock to show why he was recruited over an eventually Heisman winner.
I just have no faith. The offense sucks and I'm not sure Hamdan has the chops to coach in the SEC.

Reactions: cat tat2
We’ve seen Stoops do this time and time again. If he gets any kind of a lead, he’ll sit on it and expect to stop them on defense. Don’t get me wrong, you can’t win with no defense, but you have to realize that you’re not going to have a 100% stop rate against elite teams in the modern game. It’s something he’s never seemed to learn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT