ADVERTISEMENT

Game changed on this missed call right here

I think the foul on the midget who is a 90% free throw shooter sending him to the line for 2 shots in a one point game when he was looking directly at the guy he was passing to and his arm was not close to shooting was the difference, turning point.
Agree but Wallace should have got 2 FTs and Kentucky would have been up 3

Wallace should have been shooting 2 FTs, and then they bailed out nowell when he wasn’t in the act of shooting next possession

Was a secondary turning point for sure. I think the bigger one was the crazy awful and 1 they gave ksu on the headbutt play. We were on the verge of blowing the game wide open before that gave them life

Was a secondary turning point for sure. I think the bigger one was the crazy awful and 1 they gave ksu on the headbutt play. We were on the verge of blowing the game wide open before that gave them life
For sure, the Wallace missed call to me the most notable, Kentucky should of been coming out of the timeout shooting FTs

It's always hard to cry about officiating but man that was a really bad officiated game and one sided so much I just can't.
Very poorly officiated but refs aren’t held accountable, the one ref was mean mugging our damn coach all game. The last 3 mins are sad, because the refs bailed ksu out and then they hit 3 Bs 3s they will never hit again

How about the walk on Ware? You can eurostep 10 steps and not get called for a walk but his was? Would have put us up 4. K State missed their next shot and we hit ours. Would have been up 6 instead of 4 at that point.

Very poorly officiated but refs aren’t held accountable, the one ref was mean mugging our damn coach all game. The last 3 mins are sad, because the refs bailed ksu out and then they hit 3 Bs 3s they will never hit again

The ref mean mugging should be fired automatically. What kind of absolute BS is that? How can the NCAA justify that?

There were times I was pleasantly shocked we got away with one... and others when I was perturbed that they did.
Seemed equally, albeit poorly, officiated.
The game just must be too fast anymore, or maybe the replays are just better.

Reactions: willievic
Reeves got called for a foul because he got head butted in the nose. Thought the turning point though was we were up 4 and Nowell rainbowed in a 3 from deep which preceded the Wallace no call hack. Also didn’t help we had deer in the headlights cal on the sidelines. Really hate that fuc**r. Can’t wait until he packs his damn bags. He is just a worthless turd!!!!

No wat I'm gonna blame the zebras after such a poor coaching job , and total 100% no shows from Reeves and Toppin . 2 of your top 3 players go 1-28 or whatever .. I;'m not crying about refs

Reactions: Mark80
Team A is 0-14 from 3 but getting into the lane at will and scoring all but 5 of their points in the paint. What are you going to do as a Coach to adjust? CCC does nothing absolutely nothing to stop their advantage. You pack in a zone and dare them to beat you from deep. The game was lost on the opening tip from a past his prime Coach.

Not going to blame the officials, knew at the 2 minute mark if the cats were down there would be a 75% chance we lose, Cal and close games are not a great combination.
They aren’t but those two missed calls from the refs changed the game. If Wallace gets the FTs he should have got Kentucky is up 3 and probably wins

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I hope we don't use the excuse that the refs beat us. Lack of coaching beat us, just as it has for the last 6 or 7 years.
You don’t think that missed foul call for Wallace was huge? And then giving nowell a shooting foul when he was very clearly passing the ball. Both calls changed the game

Team A is 0-14 from 3 but getting into the lane at will and scoring all but 5 of their points in the paint. What are you going to do as a Coach to adjust? CCC does nothing absolutely nothing to stop their advantage. You pack in a zone and dare them to beat you from deep. The game was lost on the opening tip from a past his prime Coach.
For sure, he should have mixed defenses and thrown multiple looks at nowell

Refs hate Cal. It's obvious.

But I'm not going to blame refs for this one. UK didn't deserve to win. Can't have your leading scorer go 0-15 and finally make a shot when the game is over. That's just pathetic.

And Cal just refused to adjust - again. Nowell did everything he wanted, acted like a cocky MFer while doing it, and Cal just took it.

You don’t think that missed foul call for Wallace was huge? And then giving nowell a shooting foul when he was very clearly passing the ball. Both calls changed the game
All missed calls, on both teams are huge, but they don't cost us the game. Coaching cost us the game, just as it has for the past 6 or 7 years. I guess bad calls cost us the game last year. Bad calls EVEN OUT, BAD COACHING DOES NOT. I'm 83 years old, and I don't believe refs say, "I'm going to cause UK to lose." I accept losses and move on. I wan Cal gone, and have for 14 years. When he let WV beat us, and we had Walls, Cousins and Bledsoe, I knew he could NOT coach. He is a good recruiter, and that's what he depends on.

All missed calls, on both teams are huge, but they don't cost us the game. Coaching cost us the game, just as it has for the past 6 or 7 years. I guess bad calls cost us the game last year. Bad calls EVEN OUT, BAD COACHING DOES NOT. I'm 83 years old, and I don't believe refs say, "I'm going to cause UK to lose." I accept losses and move on. I wan Cal gone, and have for 14 years. When he let WV beat us, and we had Walls, Cousins and Bledsoe, I knew he could NOT coach. He is a good recruiter, and that's what he depends on.
I don’t believe refs are out to get Kentucky necessarily but that missed foul call on Wallace would have out Kentucky up 3 and they would have had momentum and I think Kentucky wins

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT