ADVERTISEMENT

Future Coach Rondo

I think he has the potential to be a decent coach. Whether or not he progresses in a “coach” capacity is a crap shoot… But for sure he was hell of a player.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Pope should reach out to him immediately and see if he would be interested some sort of position in the future. Everybody that has ever been around Rondo rave about his intelligence in the game of basketball from his coaches to players he played with calling him the smarest player they've ever been around throwing out quotes like" He's a savant he sees everything". Plus he would be a player magnet in recruting not only for new recruits but for players in the portal.

Ehh I just don't see that coming to fruition at anytime. I think Rondo is probably looking for somewhere where he can be the lead guy. I think Pope probably has a lot of respect for Rondo and vice versa but Rondo has a very strong personality and I just don't think it fits into what we have going on at this time at least.
Pope should reach out to him immediately and see if he would be interested some sort of position in the future. Everybody that has ever been around Rondo rave about his intelligence in the game of basketball from his coaches to players he played with calling him the smarest player they've ever been around throwing out quotes like" He's a savant he sees everything". Plus he would be a player magnet in recruting not only for new recruits but for players in the portal.

Reactions: KFuqua
Lets hope this never happens but it looks like Cal has reached out to Rondo in the past, so you put these two guys together recruiting at Arkansas it would be take up the song books it's over. Add that with Rondo's attention to detail and knowledge of the game and his ability to think and see everything in realtime it's Game over. And Yes I think Rondo is one of the few Cal would listen to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT