ADVERTISEMENT

Fundraiser for people killed and injured by anti Trump killer.

Good stuff bro. This is exactly the kind of comedy I’ve come to love and expect here.

Stan, you can bait and attempt to shame, it won’t change things. If it is good that someone is spared an act of evil, it does not mean that it was also good that someone fell victim to evil. Both things can simultaneously be true, that good befell one and evil took the other. You and I will both die. It is the inevitability of evil in the world. Whether God spared Donald Trump or not is of little import. What is important is that God has provided us, as in all of us, a pathway to life in its fullest. Thank God.

Stan, you can bait and attempt to shame, it won’t change things. If it is good that someone is spared an act of evil, it does not mean that it was also good that someone fell victim to evil. Both things can simultaneously be true, that good befell one and evil took the other. You and I will both die. It is the inevitability of evil in the world. Whether God spared Donald Trump or not is of little import. What is important is that God has provided us, as in all of us, a pathway to life in its fullest. Thank God.

That’s a nice post CC. Thanks.

The way people act on anonymous message boards isnt indicative of reality.

I’m a democrat. 95% of my friends are republicans. It literally never comes up in conversation. Only a small percentage on each side are true nuts. The drivel we see on this board is pure projection and fantasy. For every Willy and front runner and ida cat, there are 100k normal republicans in the country.

Someone in the other thread asked why I post laugh emojis on posts. I laugh at every idiot from both sides. It’s great entertainment while taking a dump or killing a commercial break during a sporting event.
I found a book I thought you might like…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT