ADVERTISEMENT

Fueger tweet

There aren't enough Daffy Duck gifs in the world for that.
I believe the germans built a daffy just for this occasion in the 40s...

Z3VzdGF2LmpwZw

I think it's a reference to everything that's happening.

I'm expecting UK to wrap up Mahaney, Carr and Oweh this weekend, followed by Hawkins and Osboro next week.

Then you try to snag White or Wells and keep the door open for Robinson.

By this time next week:

C - Osboro - Williams
F - Carr
G - Oweh
G - Mahaney - Chandler - Perry
G - Butler - Hawkins - Perry

Then you add one of Robinson, Wells, or White.
If what jones said about the mystery player being true than i would add poplar to this list

I love this staffs social
media engagements!
I knew we had entered a new age when Pope took the podium at the press conference in Rupp and opened up his ipad. He actually had an outline of his remarks on an electronic device, quite the change from Calipari's incoherent off the cuff BS.

These are smart, cutting edge guys we have leading us. Pope himself was very nearly a Rhodes scholar, from a state university no less. The vast majority are selected from the elite private institutions. Then, after being out of an educational setting for like eight years playing in the NBA, he applied to an Ivy League medical school at Columbia, was accepted and by all accounts was successful until he realized his true calling was college basketball coach.

You can so tell he’s a Pitino guy. The rosters are forming much in that way. I still remember people saying why the hell is he recruiting Nazr Mohamed’s fat ass. lol.

The guy is going to kill it the second he’s able to land the 1-2 spot. I just think unless NIL changes it, that’s going to take a season. But I think we’ve got the right guy now and we’re lucky because to have a former captain of a title team waiting for us quietly but established like this is so rare not even Duke and UNC have that option.

He did a long ass post yesterday on KSR+,
Duke going after butler freaked the staff out, then he mentioned there being another player that the staff doesn’t want to get out, said Duke also contacted them yesterday, that’s poplar
That would be awesome if we could pick up poplar. Did he talk about our chances with him?

That would be awesome if we could pick up poplar. Did he talk about our chances with him?
No, just said that line I talked about then went into talking about butler again. He did say he thinks Kentucky has mad contact with wells which is good. To me they should make it to where if wells does come back Kentucky is the choice

Reactions: Fox2monk
Hard to tell if Fueger tweet is for Butler or something new today. I know UK MBB tweeted the "in the house" meme last night. I figure that was for Butler.

Would imagine Oweh may be first to announce. Hopefully Mchaeny since Uconn got Liam and sounds like Brea.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Hard to tell if Fueger tweet is for Butler or something new today. I know UK MBB tweeted the "in the house" meme last night. I figure that was for Butler.

Would imagine Oweh may be first to announce. Hopefully Mchaeny since Uconn got Liam and sounds like Brea.
UConn fans are extremely confident they are getting all 3 of brea, mckneely and Mahaney

Recruiting is getting exciting . I hope we can get some of these guys wrapped up today,

I knew we had entered a new age when Pope took the podium at the press conference in Rupp and opened up his ipad. He actually had an outline of his remarks on an electronic device, quite the change from Calipari's incoherent off the cuff BS.

These are smart, cutting edge guys we have leading us. Pope himself was very nearly a Rhodes scholar, from a state university no less. The vast majority are selected from the elite private institutions. Then, after being out of an educational setting for like eight years playing in the NBA, he applied to an Ivy League medical school at Columbia, was accepted and by all accounts was successful until he realized his true calling was college basketball coach.
Give Cal a break, it wasnt his fault the conversation sometimes rambled off in 14 different directions, it was the questions being asked by the interviewer . . . HIMSELF!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT