ADVERTISEMENT

Friday NCAA games on TV

I can see Creighton taking out the Vols if they get hot from 3, but otherwise I'm thinking this will be a pretty chalky night.

Reactions: KYExtemper
Sucks we’re out of it because those should all be very tight games. Just can’t bring myself to watch more than a few minute

NC STATE wins they are having another 83 run. Houston should beat DUKE. Creighton has a better team than UT has the best player that game is a toss up. Zags Purdue a rematch from Maui, Purdue won the first game by 6 give me the ZAGS in an upset

Reactions: Ugoff
With the UNCheats out, just need Houston and Creighton to handle business tonight.

Gotta think Dilly is watching NC State playing thinking, "what if". Pretty sure State would have played him 36 minutes a game and let him cook. Not to mentioned better coaching decisions.

Of everyone left in the tournament, Creighton probably has the best chance to beat UCONN. I'm not saying they're the second best team. I'm saying they know how to play against Connecticut.

Kentucky nowhere to be found wonder if John is enjoying his beach house in New Jersey or his home in Nashville or his big ass home on Richmond rd in Lexington ky John has done really well for himself at Kentucky

Reactions: howercat
Only 1 left. Dookies going down. They actually have to play someone now.😈

Well and EwwwT. I try to cheer for the SEC, but dam their fans make it hard.
I think Duke has a shot. They shoot better than Houston from 2, 3 and the free throw line. Houston is older and stronger. I think if it isn’t allowed to become a rugby match, there may be another upset? Or, maybe I’m wrong and Duke gets hammered. We’ll see

If Huston goes cold again then Duke has a chance, and that sucks.

Purdue's guards are actually better than I gave them credit for. I think they win.

The rest are a toss up.

With the UNCheats out, just need Houston and Creighton to handle business tonight.

Gotta think Dilly is watching NC State playing thinking, "what if". Pretty sure State would have played him 36 minutes a game and let him cook. Not to mentioned better coaching decisions.

He also could have derailed them. Dude was a mess most of the time.

Lazy
If Houston has to play 8 on 5 all game the only way they lose
last 10 games, Duke had shot fewer FT’s than their opponent 7 of the 10 games. That 8 on 5 when it’s Duke is lazy and tired. It’s simply not the case. There are bad calls, sure, but they happen on both ends

Funny how the foul can be changed because they were looking for a F1 and instead got reversed to cylinder foul on the team who got hit. Had they never looked for a F1 it would stood.

State is really getting after it defensively and rarely give up on any play on both ends. Diarra has double digit rebounds while partaking in Ramadan all day. This feels like an instant classic in the making.

That spin move by Burns is the reason he's my favorite non-UK player. His agility is amazing. Tremendous footwork.

Come on ref. You can't allow that bullshit to be a part of the game. Ball don't lie. You cannot flop like that.

Really pisses me off that ONCE AGAIN we had a favorable draw and Cal has us sh*t the bed.

NC State is killing Marquette. This region was ripe to get to at least the elite 8.

• Sad
Reactions: howercat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT