ADVERTISEMENT

Friday NCAA games on TV

Well time to hear from the people that say the defense is the only thing that matters. No team as limited offensively as Houston is going to win a championship.

A push off by flip.. what looker like an up and down from Roach.

Lol. This is why so many Duke (and kansas) players don't work out in the NBA. These are fouls and turnovers when you're in the pros. No one is protecting you anymore.
He’s had so many I woulda have called offensive fouls where he clears space and then they give him FTs after he does it and gets hit on the shot. Sickening watching it on repeat. Especially when he flexes and slaps his bicep afterwards.

I was having such a good night too. Watched a couple of good shows, cooked dinner, played a game, washed up the dishes. Now pfffft.

Can sure.

As officials have shown here….they won’t be allowed to.
Officials sucked, UH didn’t help any, what a joke of a team. I knew they were overrated. Get em away from the Little 12 and choke city. Sure Shead was hurt but they looked putrid.

Reactions: bbncal02
y0pG0V.gif

I’ve never understood this rebuttal. Just because they don’t take more fts doesn’t mean they don’t get benefits of no calls or timely calls.
One call that was very bad was when Fillipowski got to shoot free throws after charging.

But Houston is a bricklaying team and Duke isn't.

Also, I am still very confused why Duke shot three free throws, when it seem like the guy got fouled on the floor.

Reactions: bbncal02
I’ve never understood this rebuttal. Just because they don’t take more fts doesn’t mean they don’t get benefits of no calls or timely calls.
Yep, can’t just look at foul numbers or free throws. Fouls/no calls at key moments can enhance momentum or stall it, can stop or start a comeback, can get in the heads of players. Refs can ruin the game in so many more ways then just awarding one team more shots.

Reactions: JB_Cat and bbncal02
Name of the game is score points. And Houston couldn’t do it.

Now all our hopes hinge on NCST. Thanks Cal. Should be us taking on Duke.
I don't think I could've stomached Cal being out coached by Jon freakin Scheyer to go to the FF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT