ADVERTISEMENT

Fraschilla is a Dillingham fan

It's really just his height I guess, which I still don't know what to really believe or lean into. Some have him at 6-1" and just don't think he has the size to make it in the NBA (Hence the reports that he's dropping to late lottery or even late 1st round).

But I just think he's going to overcome that inch or two.. He's a true 3-level scorerand can get his shot anywhere he wants. If he got the proper starting time and a damn longer leash like any other player in this draft, he was going to put up many many more 30pt games, even some 40's. He would have a had a lot more moments than he did.. rather than those few times he had to take the game over with absurd clutch shooting when we were down big.

Reactions: Mossip and Fox2monk
It's really just his height I guess, which I still don't know what to really believe or lean into. Some have him at 6-1" and just don't think he has the size to make it in the NBA (Hence the reports that he's dropping to late lottery or even late 1st round).

But I just think he's going to overcome that inch or two.. He's a true 3-level scorerand can get his shot anywhere he wants. If he got the proper starting time and a damn longer leash like any other player in this draft, he was going to put up many many more 30pt games, even some 40's. He would have a had a lot more moments than he did.. rather than those few times he had to take the game over with absurd clutch shooting when we were down big.
He is a very good tough layup maker like Kyrie so I'm not sure how much his height will affect him.

Reactions: Fox2monk
JVC screwed over Rob Dillingham. Period.

Probably cost Rob and his needy family millions of dollars on draft night.

Couldn't allow anyone to show up his favorite son. Might hurt his draft stock....oh, wait!!
Cal is responsible for Dilly only being maybe 6ft tall?

Really depends if he can play PG at the end of the day.... can he be a playmaker?

If not then I think he does settle in as a super 6th man off the bench.

Reactions: Fox2monk

If he isn't crafty enough to get around the length at that level, he will get clobbered.

No one SAID Cal was responsible for RD being 6' tall.

Yet, here you are gaslighting to take the focus off Cal's mishandling of another 5 star player.
Dude, calm down and back away from the ledge. No one is gaslighting you!

The poster implied Cal screwed Dillingham's draft prospects. I am far from a Cal fan, but that is fundamentally false.

Dillingham's draft status soared throughout the season, at one point being mentioned as a top pick. Even after the season ended, he was still projected very high. His stock has fallen since the combine measurements and subsequent sprained ankle. 6footish (likely shorter) 165 pound players tend to not be the most coveted draft prospects.

There are ample reasons to be bitter with Cal, but Dillingham or Reed's draft status certainly aren't them. Both ended the season much higher than before.

Dude, calm down and back away from the ledge. No one is gaslighting you!

The poster implied Cal screwed Dillingham's draft prospects. I am far from a Cal fan, but that is fundamentally false.

Dillingham's draft status soared throughout the season, at one point being mentioned as a top pick. Even after the season ended, he was still projected very high. His stock has fallen since the combine measurements and subsequent sprained ankle. 6footish (likely shorter) 165 pound players tend to not be the most coveted draft prospects.

There are ample reasons to be bitter with Cal, but Dillingham or Reed's draft status certainly aren't them. Both ended the season much higher than before.
Lol. I am calm.
Go take your meds. You are struggling with reading comprehension and letting your imagination run wild.

Cal is gone. Arkansas's problem now. Thank God.

Oh wait..... you are new to RR. I am sorry. Welcome aboard. You obviously haven't been around long.......or have you????
Hmmm....
TROLL ALERT!!

Lol. I am calm.
Go take your meds. You are struggling with reading comprehension and letting your imagination run wild.

Cal is gone. Arkansas's problem now. Thank God.
If you claim you're being gaslit on an anonymous UK basketball message board, you aren't that calm.

What did I struggle to comprehend or let my imagination run wild on? Do tell!

So maybe it's time to let him go!

If you claim you're being gaslit on an anonymous UK basketball message board, you aren't that calm.

What did I struggle to comprehend or let my imagination run wild on? Do tell!

So maybe it's time to let him go!
Not playing your game.
Not tonight Satan, not tonight.
Find someone else to troll.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Stratford

I highly doubt he falls, I’d guess these rumors are to try and nab him later than most teams believe he will be available but some mid level team would absolutely nab him late lottery at worst.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I think it comes down to Rob putting on weight. He is thin, although he seemed to absorb contact pretty well in the SEC.

I am surprised to see him falling in these mock drafts. It’s a historically weak draft at the top. The kid can score with the best of them. I would hate to be the GM who lets yet another Kentucky guard slide down the board. Rob could easily become the next Maxey/Booker/SGA/Murray and none of us would be shocked.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
JVC screwed over Rob Dillingham. Period.

Probably cost Rob and his needy family millions of dollars on draft night.

Couldn't allow anyone to show up his favorite son. Might hurt his draft stock....oh, wait!!

Yep. Towards the end it wasn't about creating generational wealth for these guys. It was about doing it for his guys. It was very clear, very early rob was the most talented freshman in the country. He had dreams too. His family deserved generational wealth too. Same with reed.

I have no way of knowing, but i really believe all that started when cal sold his soul to get Clarke and Boston. Without O, he was striking out left and right and desperate to get back with top prospects.

If he isn't crafty enough to get around the length at that level, he will get clobbered.

We arent talking about someone who opted out. We all saw him play. He was nothing short of electric.

Reactions: cathouse
I think his size, or lack of, is his only limiting factor. He has the talent and top level swag. Once his brain and his body matures a bit he's gonna be a fine player. He needs the experience to know what the smart play is. And he needs a few more pounds of muscle to match his style of play against grown men. I think both of those things come, with time. Rob will be a fine NBA player.

Reactions: cathouse
Really depends if he can play PG at the end of the day.... can he be a playmaker?

If not then I think he does settle in as a super 6th man off the bench.
He showed flashes of being a playmaker last year. But when Reed was on the court, that was Reed's role. So Rob didn't have a lot of opportunities to be that (since Reed was on the bench only about 6mpg much of the season, and most of that Rob was sitting next to him).
I really believe he will be a star in the league. A cross between Iverson and Trae Young. In 5 years be putting up 25p & 5a per night.

Uh, I don't want to get into the catfight but Dilly WAS measured at the combine; he was 6'1" barefoot. That is not ideal size but not too short to play point guard when you have his quickness and shot making ability, so his potential depends on his ability to play point guard(though he could play with a tall point and play 2 guard on offense and guard the other team's point). That's assuming his defense improves...

Cathouse, this guy might be UKBB4ever. You know that was probably Ellen posting. This guy just shows up out of nowhere as soon as Cal left.
With his (her) narcissistic tendency in responding to other people's posts, I almost think it is old Cal himself.

Constantly deflecting and defending Cal while accusing others of posting words that they didn't post.

Not playing his(her) game.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Stratford
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT