ADVERTISEMENT

For those that asked that I come back on signing day, I'm here

Originally posted by JumperJack:
Did you predict he was going to USC?
I didn't predict him anywhere. I said I didn't know where he was going. I thought it was a UT/UK battle until I woke up at 6:00AM CST today. Last night, a reliable source on our board close to the USC program said their coaching staff was "very confident" about their chances with him. I brushed that off as them being the arrogant idiots that they are. Then I woke up and all the talk on our board was about USC. Then we hear that USC already had his LOI before he announced. Not sure how that all went down and as much as I think their staff is trouble, there's no denying their ability to recruit. Problem is, as soon as their current sanctions are over, that staff may have another round of them starting. I hope Dawson made the right choice as I don't wish him any ill-will and wish him nothing but the best. I do find it a bit odd though that his mother and grandmother came to Knoxville last weekend to see if they "could trust the coaching staff with Lamar." If that's the case, I'm wondering how they are OK with the staff that is assembled out there in Southern Cal.

Originally posted by UKhoopCat:
What about those of us that requested you never come back?
I've been on here for the last five days or so and don't ever recall trading messages with you. Nonetheless, some of your brethren requested my presence today. I am sure they intended to rub a Dawson commitment in my face but I said I would come back even if he became a Cat. For someone like yourself that "requested I (you) never come back," I would challenge you to give a logical reason as to why you even opened this thread. Must be kin to jauk11.

CJNVol, you said he was going to UK. Don't try to come here and lie, it's not worth it.

Originally posted by CJNVol:
Originally posted by JumperJack:
Did you predict he was going to USC?
I didn't predict him anywhere. I said I didn't know where he was going. I thought it was a UT/UK battle until I woke up at 6:00AM CST today. Last night, a reliable source on our board close to the USC program said their coaching staff was "very confident" about their chances with him. I brushed that off as them being the arrogant idiots that they are. Then I woke up and all the talk on our board was about USC. Then we hear that USC already had his LOI before he announced. Not sure how that all went down and as much as I think their staff is trouble, there's no denying their ability to recruit. Problem is, as soon as their current sanctions are over, that staff may have another round of them starting. I hope Dawson made the right choice as I don't wish him any ill-will and wish him nothing but the best. I do find it a bit odd though that his mother and grandmother came to Knoxville last weekend to see if they "could trust the coaching staff with Lamar." If that's the case, I'm wondering how they are OK with the staff that is assembled out there in Southern Cal.

maybe mom and g-mom see an opportunity to visit sunny south-cal... an all dat
your "trust" comment brought a smile to my face.....
i could see UO before USC... my opinion
but it's his pick, so good luck young man... none of my business.

Originally posted by Scoops_3:
CJNVol, you said he was going to UK. Don't try to come here and lie, it's not worth it.
Scoops, are you being serious? I can't tell. If so, I'm certainly not lying. I said my gut feeling was UK but that's hardly what I'd call a prediction. I never did say one way or the other. Heck, I think it was my first comment on here when I said I would hardly call him a UK "lock" that made everyone jump my case. Anyway, this thread was mainly intended for jauk11 and kybballcrazy. Funny though, I notice their both suspiciously absent from the board today.

Originally posted by CJNVol:
Originally posted by Scoops_3:
Scoops, are you being serious? I can't tell. If so, I'm certainly not lying. I said my gut feeling was UK but that's hardly what I'd call a prediction. I never did say one way or the other. Heck, I think it was my first comment on here when I said I would hardly call him a UK "lock" that made everyone jump my case. Anyway, this thread was mainly intended for jauk11 and kybballcrazy. Funny though, I notice their both suspiciously absent from the board today.

I had other things to do than try to educate you, seems like it is hopeless. Go to your last post about UT only having had two top ten teams in the nation etc as your defense that UT hasn't under achieved and I will try to straighten you out one last time though, I know it is hopeless but some of the other fans might enjoy laughing at you also. And if this thread is for me and you thought I asked you to come back then you are dumber than I thought.

Nah, that's impossible.

Yes I was being serious. You said numerous times "I think he's going to UK." That's a prediction to me.

Thought I would post this on all the threads on here infested (so if you see this line again you have already read all this) by the UT fans that don't understand "go away".

I asked several times what happened to the incident where the four star DE was charged with assault for hitting a man from behind. Since you seem to be big Vol fans you would think you would have had some knowledge of what happened to him. Here is my post which explains why you didn't respond. By the way, this was on another thread about another Vol facing charges of domestic abuse. The post follows:

"An interesting note at the end of the story. I had asked numerous UT fans posting over here what happened to him, now it seems pretty obvious why none of them replied.

In that case a 6' 4" 265# FOUR STAR DE was charged for assault after hitting a man from behind (naturally) while he was dancing. Really, I guess he had no choice, he didn't have a bunch of his buddies to help him and it wasn't a woman.

So, according to the link, this is what happened to him:

"UT defensive end and former Ooltewah star Jacques Smith was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of simple assault in October following an altercation at a bar and did not miss any games."

Also, I would like some clarification on the suspensions two out of the eight players got from the bar attempted murders (a shoe can be considered a deadly weapon according to a story next to the domestic violence link yesterday) were supposed to have served, did they actually miss the 50-0 Tennessee Martin slaughter?

And Myers was kicked off because of a previous offense AND assault on an officer, NOT the bar kickings."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT