ADVERTISEMENT

FOR SALE - 4 tickets to Louisville-UK basketball game - GREAT SEATS

Chase4UK

Gold Member
Apr 30, 2012
I can't go due to a family wedding. Seats are in the lower level, center section about 20 rows back. If interested, DM me for more details. Similar tickets to big games are going for $1500-$2400 per ticket.

Last edited:
Similar tickets to big games are going for $1500-$2400 per ticket on ticket sites.
I'm asking $1,750, without extra fees or taxes.

Similar tickets to big games are going for $1500-$2400 per ticket on ticket sites.
I'm asking $1,750, without extra fees or taxes.
All ticket prices this far in advance are a fortune. The seller always shoots for the stars 2-3 months out and puts an insane high number on them. Then 1-2 days prior they ALWAYS come down drastically.

I dont mind you making some money on your tickets, but dont weasel people into thinking they're always 2k a piece. If you want to screw someone, wheel and deal on the UL page.

wow,
NIL already rearing its head
How can any average Joe afford these prices? Not to mention parking, snacks, etc.
It would be great to see the game in person, but I can sit at home and watch it on tv via over priced satellite service

All ticket prices this far in advance are a fortune. The seller always shoots for the stars 2-3 months out and puts an insane high number on them. Then 1-2 days prior they ALWAYS come down drastically.

I dont mind you making some money on your tickets, but dont weasel people into thinking they're always 2k a piece. If you want to screw someone, wheel and deal on the UL page.
Exactly. You can buy season tickets for that kinda money

Hopefully people aren't dumb enough to pay that ridiculous price. But it's their money to do with as they please.

Hopefully people aren't dumb enough to pay that ridiculous price. But it's their money to do with as they please.

Have to agree...not trying to knock OP but I just went on Stub Hub and many listings in lower level for $550ish a pop. Granted they aren't in same section but having attended plenty of games in Rupp, including sitting on the floor there isn't a seat in lower bowl worth $1200 more than another seat in lower bowl.

If the right person wants them…

it is kind of a bummer that your typical family will never be able to afford seats like this probably ever again though.
Don’t see the right person (have to be making $500,000 plus a year to justify it) coming on rafters looking to spend $7,000 for a game but heck, what do I know?

…Not a lot or I’d be making the kind of money to afford these tickets lol.

Reactions: CUJO_1970
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT