ADVERTISEMENT

For KU Trolls: KU Most Probations, Losing Record Vs Every Elite Program, In Title Games, In Final 4, Vs AP Top 10

This is a huge trap game for Kentucky. I’ll predict a loss. I can’t wait until we play Vanderbilt Wednesday night. KU game isn’t even that important.

• Love
Reactions: RunninRichie
Didn’t they put Cole Aldrich’s name up in the rafters? That’s what nine points and seven rebounds a game gets you at Kansas. Lol.

• Haha
Soon to be 6 probations
12-14 in Final 4 games
3-6 in Title Games
104-112 Vs AP Top 10

Versus Dynasty programs KU is:
10-23 Vs UK
8-10 Vs UCLA
5-8 Vs Duke
5-6 Vs UNC
6-8 Vs Indiana
I hate Kansas. Most overrated bs team in sports. Someone correct me if I’m off but I believe 5 of those Kansas wins against UK? Calipari is responsible for. And it looks like 6 tomorrow. Calipari is butchering our head to head vs. Kansas, and it was one of our best stats as a program. Impressive as hell and it’s diminishing.

I hate Kansas. Most overrated bs team in sports. Someone correct me if I’m off but I believe 5 of those Kansas wins against UK? Calipari is responsible for. And it looks like 6 tomorrow. Calipari is butchering our head to head vs. Kansas, and it was one of our best stats as a program. Impressive as hell and it’s diminishing.
Cal has lost 4 of the last 5 versus KU and is 4-4 versus the Jayhawks

Bitchers gonna bitch. Can’t tell the opposing fans from our chronic whiners these days.

Reactions: Stayhi859
Soon to be 6 probations
12-14 in Final 4 games
3-6 in Title Games
104-112 Vs AP Top 10

10-23 Vs UK
8-10 Vs UCLA
5-8 Vs Duke
5-6 Vs UNC
6-8 Vs Indiana
How can you forget the Helms titles, man?! In an attempt o be more relevant (like UNCheat), KU counts their Helms. Ask any Jayhawk tool and they will say 5 titles. Wait until the inevitable graphic at the beginning of the game comparing the two programs, and it will say 3.

Some people don’t like hearing facts about their hero Cal because it hurts their precious little feelings!
Free country. Rip the guts out of the program in front of the Kansas fans. Just stab Ky Basketball over and over with meaningless BS. Take a good leak on our team.

Feel better, or you need to crap too?

Soon to be 6 probations
12-14 in Final 4 games
3-6 in Title Games
104-112 Vs AP Top 10

10-23 Vs UK
8-10 Vs UCLA
5-8 Vs Duke
5-6 Vs UNC
6-8 Vs Indiana

Stats. Gotta love em with no context

you do realize all of those stats, except UK, are only 2 game differentials or so. So if it that makes you sleep at night

BTW kansas played IU once in the last 21 years. And #3 KU lost in OT. However KU vs IU starts again season. Trust me, that 2 game loss would be no more. Also KU is 6-1 against UCLA since 2000.

Stats. Gotta love em with no context

you do realize all of those stats, except UK, are only 2 game differentials or so. So if it that makes you sleep at night

BTW kansas played IU once in the last 21 years. And #3 KU lost in OT. However KU vs IU starts again season. Trust me, that 2 game loss would be no more. Also KU is 6-1 against UCLA since 2000.

Make excuses any way you want. I don’t make excuses for Calipari losing to Kansas (UK should never lose to Kansas) so I’m sure as hell not going to allow you to come to this board and make excuses for everyone important owning Kansas. You have the most overrated program in the entire league. Absolutely owned.

Own it or get out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT