ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Florida vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

We give up a TD here and it's probably over. Can't do 2 more 7+ minute drives and stop them on defense with the time left. Everything would have to go perfect.

How do we leave guys wide open when we play zone all the damn time? And, no pressure on the QB is not working.
I’m just as curious to know why we NEVER get one of our guys that damn wide open. Every team we play, no matter who they are, have one or two plays a game with a receiver wide open. When was the last time we had that happen? It’s like our offensive game plan makes things as hard as possible on ourselves.

Reactions: gamecockcat
I’m still pulling my hair out bc Stoops didn’t challenge the spot. So typical, though. Hopefully, this abomination will expedite his exit. Great return by BB. But, lmao at our oblivious players giving the sarcastic chomp to the crowd after we cut the lead to 2 TDs. Embarrassing af.

Right?! The FIRST SPOT. Challenge that first spot. Then run a better play on the next down

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
I’m just as curious to know why we NEVER get one of our guys that damn wide open. Every team we play, no matter who they are, have one or two plays a game with a receiver wide open. When was the last time we had that happen? It’s like our offensive game plan makes things as hard as possible on ourselves.

Barrion Brown TD first half

Ok if they claim that wasn't conclusive (don't agree) then how come they overturned va tech beating Miami when it wasn't conclusive?

All these refs are inconsistent and crooked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT