ADVERTISEMENT

Florida State National Champions

This is getting silly and it feels like it’s only getting started. Can’t wait to see Dayton, Creighton and others crown themselves too. Especially excited to see Louisville put their imaginary trophy next to the 2013 trophy that’s not there anymore either.

I hope so. I liked our chances this year too
yeah i picked us for this year. didn’t play out how i figured but we were more than right there imo. i really thought we were going to take it. but even i knew next year was going to be another level. if we add hagans or quickley and ej or sestina it’s going to go to another level yet. we will be pretty great next year.

We won our conference by more games than any other power conference team and had one of the best win/loss records the last month so I proclaim us the NCAA Champions.

Might as well, looks like everyone else will be caliming the title this year so we might as well add #9 to our banners, right? How ridiculous for states/schools to do such a thing. Doesn't the Florida legislature have more important things to do than pass such a resolution, like maybe the health interests of all the seniors living in their state?

ESPN has generating article hits down to a science. Kinda like beating on a bucket to get the cows to come feed. There is no national champion this year. Nothing they could possibly write can change that. This would be less even than a helms title. Only inferior programs like Kansas would care.

Don’t be a cow.

Well, they were awarded the ACC Tournament trophy and everyone knows that's harder to win than the NCAA Tournament so...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT