ADVERTISEMENT

First player enters the portal

ON3 Transfer Portal Tracker also showing Jared Casey entering portal...
Just an opportunity to get more practice in. And an excuse to watch more football

ON3 Transfer Portal Tracker also showing Jared Casey entering portal

This one doesn’t make sense
He’s the starter next year unless he’s getting NIL money to play for the Cocks
it makes a lot of sense, he isn't even the starter for us anymore. Well, he starts, but his playing time has gone way down. Injuries has derailed his career. I hope a fresh start can allow him to find the level he was again.

Reactions: catben
Well I hate to lose him...but I get it.

1. Ty Bryant is a good looking player
2. Lovett was an up and comer....but feels like he fell back a bit
3. Then the wildcard is Zion...who I think stinks to be honest.
4. Then who else is a legit SS or FS of the kids

To me, you need more than 2 safeties to get thru a year. And the thought we're losing Geiger to Zion is still playing all the snaps he can get...makes me feel we're not keeping our best players back their.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Bowl games are meaningless now. Now more so with 12 team playoff on the way.
No disrespect, but that simply is not true. Also, I don't know why people say this because kids leave, this isn't new. All bowl games are important to the teams future and the players have lives, and they should have the right to make decisions about their future (coaches do), Lord knows the business of college and the NCAA do not care about them, we as fans need to chill out over this, its part of football and not new. Scholarships are year to year and can and are taken away, and fans get upset because a dude wants to get to a better situation for him? I don't get it, but I digress. Geiger gave this program 5 good years and has endured multiple injuries. I hope he does well at his new spot.

How exactly is a bowl game any more meaningless than any regular season game from a perspective of a team that is already eliminated from playoff considerations, which can sometimes happen as soon as after Week 1, or, for midmajors, usually before the first game?

Watch the reaction of the winning team of the Whatever Bowl and tell me those games are meaningless.
Well Iowa may have tried hard...but UK put out a glorified Blue/White game and was a meaningless. Outside of NY6 games or playoff games....I'd never plan to attend another UK bowl game. And most of my friends feel the same. Fans see how useless this is now and you'll see fan-apathy accordingly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT