ADVERTISEMENT

First half vs. UCLA

wild mandu

All-SEC
May 10, 2009
Went back and watched it late last night. IMO that's the best this team has looked. It was remarkable - the passing, shooting, defense, fast breaks, intensity...hitting on all cylinders. They showed flashes of it against Arkansas (in both games) but I haven't seen anything that dominant since.

I sure would like to see those Cats again. If they play anywhere close to that, NOBODY is beating this team.

That first half was the best we looked offensively by far. Everyone was hitting shots - Ullis, both Harrisons, and Booker. We are capable, but we haven't had all 4 shooting well in the same game in about a month, would love nothing more than for us to turn it on these last 4 games.

Originally posted by wild mandu:
Went back and watched it late last night. IMO that's the best this team has looked. It was remarkable - the passing, shooting, defense, fast breaks, intensity...hitting on all cylinders. They showed flashes of it against Arkansas (in both games) but I haven't seen anything that dominant since.

I sure would like to see those Cats again. If they play anywhere close to that, NOBODY is beating this team.
Teams watching film have a lot to do with not looking as well as we did then. They game plan to take some of our weapons away. The good thing is we have so many. So what was once a 35 pt game is now just 17 or 18 pt game.

That is the team that every Kentucky fan wants to see. That is the team that a lot of analysts are expecting us to be during the tournament, but since we haven't seen that, some are starting to have/cast doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT