ADVERTISEMENT

First Ever

ColonelCat

Junior
Jan 8, 2003
Congrts to the Bat Cats for their win in College Baseball World Series. I would like to see them win it all. How would that sound, World Champions in something other that Basketball. I don't believe that we could ever win in Football, maybe soccer or some "secondary" sport, not trying tp belittle anyone's talent, but his was unexpected...

GO CATS

Kentucky has won 13 national championships (the 8 most famous coming in men's basketball).

They beat No. 1 Oklahoma and are considered co-champions for the 1950 season.

Also won 1988 Women's Cross Country, and 2020-21 Women's Volleyball in additional to 3 Rifle Championships.

We got close in Men's Tennis and Women's Track & Field the past few years, and had the No. 1 seeded Men's Soccer team.

Kentucky has won 13 national championships (the 8 most famous coming in men's basketball).

They beat No. 1 Oklahoma and are considered co-champions for the 1950 season.

Also won 1988 Women's Cross Country, and 2020-21 Women's Volleyball in additional to 3 Rifle Championships.

We got close in Men's Tennis and Women's Track & Field the past few years, and had the No. 1 seeded Men's Soccer team.
Rifle has 4 (2011, 2018, 2021, 2022). You can go further and go with UK Cheerleading with 24 National championships.

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
First time in history of MCWS that the first 4 games were all decided by 1 run, 3 being walk-offs. Texas AM and Florida did not start till 11 am EST 10am CST. I did not watch but did check out highlights. Was another good game. Today Tennessee vs UNC and Virginia vs Florida state. I am taking UNC and Virginia. Tennessee looks very good and will probably win but something tells me they have win out of the loser bracket.

Reactions: The-Hack
First time in history of MCWS that the first 4 games were all decided by 1 run, 3 being walk-offs. Texas AM and Florida did not start till 11 am EST 10am CST. I did not watch but did check out highlights. Was another good game. Today Tennessee vs UNC and Virginia vs Florida state. I am taking UNC and Virginia. Tennessee looks very good and will probably win but something tells me they have win out of the loser bracket.
11 PM.

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT