ADVERTISEMENT

First 3 Games Kickoff Times

Only game time I like to attend is 3pm so I‘ll b at the EKU game . Watch the others on the big screen and have my tailgate crew in my back yard .

3 pm perfect time to tailgate before. Get a bit to eat aftr The game and home at reasonable Time.

no more730 Pm games getting home at 1am either pissed off that we lost or fired up because we won and no sleep until about 3 AM. Been there done that .
noon game labor day Weekend just too hot and notreally good for tailgating before And to early to eat at restaurant after.
wish they were all at 3:00 or 600 pm at the latest .

With these three tomato can games to start the season, I’m not at all surprised at the KO times and cable channel assignments. Thoughts on all three:

Sept 2 - living in Evansville, a little over 3 hours away, the only good thing about a 12n KO is getting on the road first thing in the morning, park, get to the stadium with minimal tailgating, watch the game, then head home to catch the good night games.

Sept 9 - as another poster stated, 3PM is actually a decent time for KO under the circumstances. Probably will just make it another day trip but will be listening to FB games on the radio on the way home.

Sept 16 - ugh…. Hate evening KO times against non-SEC opponents. Wife has already said she’s not interested in going to these first three games, so I’ll probably invite my brother who lives in Versailles and crash at his place after the game.

Wow, a veritable murderers row to begin the season and folks pay good money for tickets to these games...definitely cannot manage 9 conference games with killers like these opponents on the schedule

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Wow, a veritable murderers row to begin the season and folks pay good money for tickets to these games...definitely cannot manage 9 conference games with killers like these opponents on the schedule
Oh hey look a basketball only fan just learned how we have scheduled out of conference since 2007. Only 16 yrs late with your intelligent thoughtful observation!

Perfect. Will have all the TVs going at once and slammin’ bets left and right. Good games with SEC schools the first three weeks. Ain’t gonna miss those to watch Marky Stoopsy bleed the clock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT