ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Mitch now

Looks to me like Mitch is taking the easy path and planning on retiring before the program is nuked and has to rise from complete destruction. F Mitch.

Reactions: BigBlue1992
Bottom line, AD was caught completely flat footed by the Oakland loss and has never caught up.

Con-man Cal used him like a rental car. His bosom buddy from Baylor left him at the alter. Hurley said early and often..."not leaving." Billy Donovan is playing hard to get for a third time. Pitino and Pearl are imminently qualified for a 5-year stability contract, but he can't bring himself to pull the trigger. Now he appears to be panicking and targeting a minimally experienced alumnus just to put a butt in the seat.

Bad decisions abound...Joker HCIW, BCG town drunk, Cal's lifetime piggy bank contract, and this atrocious hiring process. AD has truly mastered "buy high/sell low." I hope I am wrong, but doubt it.

GBB!

Mediocre Mitch at it again.

We do all know he was the Co-AD at the University of Tennessee for 12 years prior to coming to UK don't we? And we thought Kenny Payne was an inside job...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT