ADVERTISEMENT

Fire him now.

It has to be. That graphic of 0-1 in every tourney was mind blowing. They should have left it up for 3 or 4 minutes to give people a break from watching this pure shit

Yeahhhhh I’m done with cal. It’s going to take a literal national championship to ever sway me back to his side and that’s just not going to happen. This isn’t Kentucky basketball, at least not what it’s supposed to be. It’s time to move on, he is WASHED.

Reactions: bIhawk
Yeahhhhh I’m done with cal. It’s going to take a literal national championship to ever sway me back to his side and that’s just not going to happen. This isn’t Kentucky basketball, at least not what it’s supposed to be. It’s time to move on, he is WASHED.

I been on the wait side of things. Haven't agreed with Cal and many things but haven't lost faith. Now Im on the fire cal. Something has to change, can't have a all this talent, and say things like built for march and do this bad in march.

First, you offer him a chance to walk away with a sliver of dignity. If he cares more about the money, you make sure to absolutely shame him in the press conference. Literally, a list of his failures.

See if he cares more about the cash (he does, because he is trash).

I got to "fire Cal" 2 years ago. I was strongly there last year. This was his shot to win me/us back. He failed spectacularly. It's over.

Reactions: bIhawk
Huck_Finn_Travelling_by_Rail.jpg

Instead of NIL collectives and the horse shit timing around pathetic losses. I bet a buyout collective would raise more and be a huge start in the right direction to ride CCC's ass out of town.

Reactions: MbergCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT