ADVERTISEMENT

*****FINAL FOUR TIME - Game Thread*****

I know Harper hit the deck, but I'm not sure that was really a foul on Keldon there. He actually got to the ball first.

This team just had a really low basketball IQ in general. Herro May be decent in that area but overall that was a huge problem.

Herro didn't get a single 3 point attempt when we needed it down. Down 4 would been a good time to set up a Herro 3 so if he makes it they can't end it even with 2 FT's

I’m one of the most positive posters in the history of this site, but I’m not defending this crap. It ends this way every year. The man can’t coach offense and it’s never going to change.
You are 100% correct. Based on Cal’s quotes, I thought this would be an elite offensive team. Cal needs Anthony Davis talent to win.

Hagans is the new Harrison twin.

One trick pony, Can’t play worth a shit. Would pick him up on the playground.

Cal won’t sit him down. We lose.

Call it loyal to a fault or just plain stubbornness. 100% on coach.

Should be some tough questions asked after this game but their won’t be. Two years in a row gift wrapped trip to final 4 and can’t finish.

Right there another example of cal crapping the bed. We needed a three there to have a shot not a 2

Embarrassing loss. AU without one of their best players and Hagans has the worst game of his year, Herro can’t and didn’t shoot, and all the missed FTs.

PJ also missed several free throws. Most of which were front ends

FTs cost the game

Guard play was shaky most of the game too

Their flopping when they were down really helped too. They stopped for the most part once they went up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT