ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4 Semi-Finals - Son_Of_Saul vs. DraftCat

Who would win in a 1 game elimination?

• Son_Of_Saul

• DraftCat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't get me wrong, I picked SOS for the win, but I would have expected it to be more like 16-14 or 18-12, than 25-5.

I wonder what would happen quicker a coach pulling Reeves from getting abused in the paint and likely racking up fouls or Walker getting pulled cause Reeves is running around the 3 point line....
The fouls in an interesting point. If ThReeves does foul Walker a few times, he is basically taking himself out of the game.
Fouls is also a consideration for Cousins, who in 23.5 mpg averaged 3.2 fouls/gm. And Kenny Walker was able to draw a lot of fouls, not only on his defender but on help defenders.

Reactions: DraftCat
The fouls in an interesting point. If ThReeves does foul Walker a few times, he is basically taking himself out of the game.
Fouls is also a consideration for Cousins, who in 23.5 mpg averaged 3.2 fouls/gm. And Kenny Walker was able to draw a lot of fouls, not only on his defender but on help defenders.

I'm getting spanked regardless but I do think it's clear the voters aren't considering everything.

3 pointers get all the love regardless of their defensive issues. Are his shooters even playable if I'm getting free throws and dunks at the other end every time down the court.

As I've mentioned several times this matchup would be a rock fight which would favor the better bigger/defensive team.

I'm getting spanked regardless but I do think it's clear the voters aren't considering everything.

3 pointers get all the love regardless of their defensive issues. Are his shooters even playable if I'm getting free throws and dunks at the other end every time down the court.

As I've mentioned several times this matchup would be a rock fight which would favor the better bigger/defensive team.
Yes, and if it's a rock fight it goes against the points scored that the modern day players are putting up-
20 ppg isn't as impressive if as a team you give up 85 every game.

Reactions: DraftCat
No one mentioned this yet but does Cousins get thrown out when Noel is stuffing him at the rim?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT