ADVERTISEMENT

Filing fraudulent tax returns ???

Not advocating for anyone to cheat on their taxes, but it’s cheaters cheating cheaters. All gov’t is at this point is an unchecked entity doing all it can to take from the people.

Reactions: roguemocha
Why would anyone do this? Unless you make your money unscrupulously you have nothing to fear.

America - started due to not wanting to pay a tax on tea - and a few centuries later imprisoning those who only pay a certain percentage of their income instead of a larger, sometimes almost half, of their entire annual income. By the year 2400 income tax will be like 63% of annual income and maybe then a new country will restart.

Why would anyone do this? Unless you make your money unscrupulously you have nothing to fear.
Uhhhh to pay less in taxes? How is that a question?

Most every person you tip is not reporting all their earnings, why would they? If you didn’t have to and weren’t on a reported salary or commission you would likely do the same unless you’re trying to buy a house or something.

They basically tel service industry people to claim 10-13% of sales and they won’t bother you.

I don’t see why we should pay all these taxes and then use it for things you’re completely against. I don’t want my money going to Israel or Ukraine, especially 100 Billion+, take care of your own first, then you’re able to take care of others.

If your house and your neighbors house are burning are you throwing water on your house or theirs first?

Reactions: Mdnerd
Uhhhh to pay less in taxes? How is that a question?

Most every person you tip is not reporting all their earnings, why would they? If you didn’t have to and weren’t on a reported salary or commission you would likely do the same unless you’re trying to buy a house or something.

They basically tel service industry people to claim 10-13% of sales and they won’t bother you.

I don’t see why we should pay all these taxes and then use it for things you’re completely against. I don’t want my money going to Israel or Ukraine, especially 100 Billion+, take care of your own first, then you’re able to take care of others.

If your house and your neighbors house are burning are you throwing water on your house or theirs first?
I'm not in the tip industry and if I was I may have a different take. I set myself up to not have to get any refund back. I'd rather pay a little then get back a lot. I don't like giving our crooked government an interest free loan on my money throughout the year. Give me my money every week. My plan has been backfiring recently, though. Three years ago we had to pay almost two grand. I adjusted and had some extra taken out. We are getting A LOT back this year and I'm pissed. Time for another adjustment.

Reactions: roguemocha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT