ADVERTISEMENT

Ferentz Again Getting Emotional

rucker4

Freshman
Dec 8, 2021
In Iowa we've come to know how emotional Ferentz gets-- have seen it countless times when he speaks.

Today at the coach presser he got that way again when speaking of Iowa's star LB Jack Campbell. Campbell is a kid everyone has to love-- a throwback to the Butkus era and a kid who would never consider skipping the bowl game.

I hate playing against good white defensive players. Iowa has like ten of them on the field at times. They have good memory. They’re gonna want revenge tomorrow for last year’s Citrus Bowl. I like laying the two with Iowa.

Reactions: rucker4
See how it makes a coach feel, a player sticking with his coach till the end. The way it should be.
Pay attention to Campbell tomorrow.

Sure, he's a great football player, the Butkus award winner, but the kid is just an even better person off the field. He's a unique kid and there will never again be a player like him. The pride and joy of Cedar Falls, Iowa.

Good lord what a baby.

Sorry I’m trying my best to muster ill feeling toward the Hawkeyes.

I hate playing against good white defensive players. Iowa has like ten of them on the field at times. They have good memory. They’re gonna want revenge tomorrow for last year’s Citrus Bowl. I like laying the two with Iowa.
That. And their coach understands special teams.

I’m just like what Hack said a couple days ago… I just can’t say much bad about Iowa folk. I talked to one of their fans personally today, who is a huge supporter. I wished them the best of luck and no injuries. I find a lot in common with these people. Their kindness and values are common in what I believe in. None the less, I hope we whoop them. Cats by 3, I hope.

Interesting take. So, all the minority players are forgetful and forgiving? I guess you could have been more offensive to most college football players. Want to take another crack at it?

Reactions: CatPatrick13
Interesting take. So, all the minority players are forgetful and forgiving? I guess you could have been more offensive to most college football players. Want to take another crack at it?
Be careful, you get more grief on this board for calling out the ignorance than the ignorant post will get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT