ADVERTISEMENT

Fayette County Schools to allow ALL grade levels to study Gender Identity, Expression , & Sexual Orientation

Oh yay, another genius that still doesn't know or refuses to comprehend that there is indeed a difference between sex and gender. Saying that gender is fluid would make sense, sex on the other hand has significantly less options.
Oh, I comprehend very well the “science” behind this nonsense. As usual, it begins with morons in academia. And no, Matteo, academia is not a kind of nut.

The idea that gender identity is fluid has its roots in post-modern philosophy, as exemplified in the writings of French philosophers Michel Foucault and Jacques Derrida, and later interpretations of these works by the American philosopher and feminist Judith Butler. Put simply, post-modernism proposes that our ways of understanding the world need to be ‘deconstructed’, and conventional boundaries need to be broken, in order to expose the multiple oppressions inherent in traditionally accepted knowledge structures, including science and medical science. Post-modernism privileges the subjective over the objective, the emotional over the rational. It holds that language shapes our understanding of what we experience as being reality to an extreme degree, with words having extraordinary power. According to Butler, gender is ‘performative’, by which she means that it comes about as a result of acts rather than representing who someone is (Butler, 2006). In this sense, her definition corresponds to the notion of gender as socially constructed, rather than innate.

Reactions: SDC888
This site contains a search mechanism to see if someone has posted in a forum. It is fairly easy to use and appears reliable. Have someone show you how and you will have your answer.
I must admit, I am shocked. You do actually post about Kentucky, I genuinely can't believe it.

Oh, I comprehend very well the “science” behind this nonsense. As usual, it begins with morons in academia. And no, Matteo, academia is not a kind of nut.

The idea that gender identity is fluid has its roots in post-modern philosophy, as exemplified in the writings of French philosophers Michel Foucault and Jacques Derrida, and later interpretations of these works by the American philosopher and feminist Judith Butler. Put simply, post-modernism proposes that our ways of understanding the world need to be ‘deconstructed’, and conventional boundaries need to be broken, in order to expose the multiple oppressions inherent in traditionally accepted knowledge structures, including science and medical science. Post-modernism privileges the subjective over the objective, the emotional over the rational. It holds that language shapes our understanding of what we experience as being reality to an extreme degree, with words having extraordinary power. According to Butler, gender is ‘performative’, by which she means that it comes about as a result of acts rather than representing who someone is (Butler, 2006). In this sense, her definition corresponds to the notion of gender as socially constructed, rather than innate.
What are you trying to argue here? That you can make a good joke about macadamia nuts? You're not as smart as you think and if you truly comprehend it then you wouldn't be spouting off your nonsense about it.

Yeah, long before you came to post here about anything.

Also, if you can prove there is no God, I will admit my mistake.
Congrats, you've spent significantly more hours than me posting on a UK sports board. You are the ultimate winner.

You want me to prove that there is no such thing as an omnipotent, omniscience, omnibenevolent, omnipresent, perfect being that controls a universe full of terror, hate, death, famine, and disease? That seems like a lot for someone who doesn't have a time machine to see how the universe was made or a way to discover things that generations of scientists can't prove. Do you have any evidence of the existence of a God that no one else has been able to find?

What are you trying to argue here? That you can make a good joke about macadamia nuts? You're not as smart as you think and if you truly comprehend it then you wouldn't be spouting off your nonsense about it.
Lol. You’ve got me there. I’m definitely not as smart as I think.

But, I can use google to show that this gender ideology crap is a pseudoscience that should not be found in any serious educational system.

Congrats, you've spent significantly more hours than me posting on a UK sports board. You are the ultimate winner.

I am surprised to learn that you thought poorly of me when you thought I did not post about sports and now think poorly of me for posting about sports. That surprises me.

I posted about sports while you were off curing cancer. So, you win. From all of us to you, thanks.

You want me to prove that there is no such thing as an omnipotent, omniscience, omnibenevolent, omnipresent, perfect being that controls a universe full of terror, hate, death, famine, and disease? That seems like a lot for someone who doesn't have a time machine to see how the universe was made or a way to discover things that generations of scientists can't prove. Do you have any evidence of the existence of a God that no one else has been able to find?

When you get something, let me know.

I am surprised to learn that you thought poorly of me when you thought I did not post about sports and now think poorly of me for posting about sports. That surprises me.

I posted about sports while you were off curing cancer. So, you win. From all of us to you, thanks.
It's not that you do or don't post about sports, it's the overall trash personality that you convey on here.
When you get something, let me know.
So you don't have any evidence either then? Knowing that we have a significant portion of society that will base their entire lives around things that they can't prove exist seems logical and completely normal.

It's not that you do or don't post about sports, it's the overall trash personality that you convey on here.

That’s nice.

So you don't have any evidence either then? Knowing that we have a significant portion of society that will base their entire lives around things that they can't prove exist seems logical and completely normal.

You are the one who said I was wrong. Burden lies with you, Mr. Personality.

That’s nice.

You are the one who said I was wrong. Burden lies with you, Mr. Personality.
We've talked about this plenty over multiple threads, enough has been said on my end to present a reasonable case. If you refuse to acknowledge anything I've said, that's not on me. You choosing to follow a God that punishes his children for not believing knowing that he has the full power to show them that he exists presents the case that he is evil and, at the very least, unwilling to save people who could easily be saved with his help. The Bible itself provides evidence that God will wipe out millions on a whim including babies and young children. You can spout off about sin all you want but "sin" isn't a scientific idea.

I find it easier to believe that there isn't some cruel being up there controlling everything and rather rely on what can and can't be proven with science.

We've talked about this plenty over multiple threads, enough has been said on my end to present a reasonable case. If you refuse to acknowledge anything I've said, that's not on me. You choosing to follow a God that punishes his children for not believing knowing that he has the full power to show them that he exists presents the case that he is evil and, at the very least, unwilling to save people who could easily be saved with his help. The Bible itself provides evidence that God will wipe out millions on a whim including babies and young children. You can spout off about sin all you want but "sin" isn't a scientific idea.

I find it easier to believe that there isn't some cruel being up there controlling everything and rather rely on what can and can't be proven with science.
Yawn, yes, your rhetoric is well known and has been redundantly posted; however, you made the claim that I don't admit when I am wrong and then gave my believe in God as an example.

Again, prove I am wrong and I will admit. Your opinions about God are not proof.

Yawn, yes, your rhetoric is well known and has been redundantly posted; however, you made the claim that I don't admit when I am wrong and then gave my believe in God as an example.

Again, prove I am wrong and I will admit. Your opinions about God are not proof.
I don't know what to tell you, you want me to prove a negative yet can't prove a positive, something that is inherently easier to do.

How bout a few simple questions that can contest the idea of who God is. Is God all-powerful like is popularly believed in Christian society? If so, can he create a stone so heavy that even he couldn't lift it? Whatever answer you come up with contests the idea of an all-powerful God. Even dumb, paradoxical questions like these can begin to poke holes in the idea that God exists. Also, let's not forget that God murders people.

I don't know what to tell you, you want me to prove a negative yet can't prove a positive, something that is inherently easier to do.

How bout a few simple questions that can contest the idea of who God is. Is God all-powerful like is popularly believed in Christian society? If so, can he create a stone so heavy that even he couldn't lift it? Whatever answer you come up with contests the idea of an all-powerful God. Even dumb, paradoxical questions like these can begin to poke holes in the idea that God exists. Also, let's not forget that God murders people.
Oh, LOL 🤦‍♂️ We do agree your questions are dumb. So, there is that.

If you cannot prove me wrong, don’t ask me to admit to being wrong. It’s that elementary.

Oh, LOL 🤦‍♂️ We do agree your questions are dumb. So, there is that.

If you cannot prove me wrong, don’t ask me to admit to being wrong. It’s that elementary.
Sometimes the dumb questions are the ones that make you think the most. Like does a straw have one hole or two? Regardless, I guess we're not going to acknowledge that you were wrong about God murdering people either then? Or are we just gonna blame that on "sin" too?

How about a question that is actually somewhat on topic, if God made humans in his image and there are gay people, is God gay? Is God even a man? Should schools be allowed to teach about the idea of a potential gay/lesbian God? It's good to let the brain wander every once in a while.

Sometimes the dumb questions are the ones that make you think the most. Like does a straw have one hole or two? Regardless, I guess we're not going to acknowledge that you were wrong about God murdering people either then? Or are we just gonna blame that on "sin" too?

How about a question that is actually somewhat on topic, if God made humans in his image and there are gay people, is God gay? Is God even a man? Should schools be allowed to teach about the idea of a potential gay/lesbian God? It's good to let the brain wander every once in a while.
It does not serve to ponder inane questions long. I hope you don’t think you present as intelligent by asking those questions.

Nevertheless, there is a sad thread for these sorts of sad atheist “gotchas.” Probably best to keep it there.

It does not serve to ponder inane questions long. I hope you don’t think you present as intelligent by asking those questions.

Nevertheless, there is a sad thread for these sorts of sad atheist “gotchas.” Probably best to keep it there.
Triggered?

When geniuses like this are on the other side of the issue, everyone should probably take a step back and wonder why they’re even spending time arguing with him.
How are you going to insult me without giving your thoughts on the straw question? That's just rude. I explicitly said that it was meant to be a dumb question but hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself to say that I'm dumb then I'll play along.

How are you going to insult me without giving your thoughts on the straw question? That's just rude. I explicitly said that it was meant to be a dumb question but hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself to say that I'm dumb then I'll play along.

You are dumb - it’s one hole

You said that dumb question makes you “think the most.”

I believe you, and I just don’t think it’s worth arguing with someone operating on that level.

You said that dumb question makes you “think the most.”

I believe you, and I just don’t think it’s worth arguing with someone operating on that level.
I’m purposely being dumb now that this has become a joke of a thread. I’ve seen several of your past responses, no one seriously thinks you’re operating on some higher level.

So you have no problems launching personal attacks because you’re a “paying customer” on this site?
Do you remember when America traded Britney Griner for the “Merchant of Death?” In a discussion about that on this site, someone said that they wished that he would attack my family because I suggested that our military could be used as a means to take that guy out if he were to ever live up to his name again.

Please save me the “don’t be mean just because you pay to be here” nonsense.

Do you remember when America traded Britney Griner for the “Merchant of Death?” In a discussion about that on this site, someone said that they wished that he would attack my family because I suggested that our military could be used as a means to take that guy out if he were to ever live up to his name again.

Please save me the “don’t be mean just because you pay to be here” nonsense.
We’ll I certainly disagree with that poster’s approach. That’s certainly way over the line. Hell—erasing the line.

But I’m not sure what that has to do with now.

We’ll I certainly disagree with that poster’s approach. That’s certainly way over the line. Hell—erasing the line.

But I’m not sure what that has to do with now.
I’m saying that all this site has become is personal attacks so to only come at me about it just seems silly but alas, you do as you feel. I’ll keep going on whatever you decide. No hate towards you

Some unidentified person once treated him poorly.
If the roles were reversed and someone said that they wanted harm to come to your family then I would immediately report that person and defend you because, despite our continued difference on here, that’s clearly crossing the line and not something that would be ok with me. For you to show no empathy says a lot more about you than it does me and is part of the reason why I go at it with you so much. I know who said it and I could easily identify them but I don’t see the point in dragging them into this when let’s be honest, that would solve nothing and they probably wouldn’t even feel bad about it.

Last edited:
I’m saying that all this site has become is personal attacks so to only come at me about it just seems silly but alas, you do as you feel. I’ll keep going on whatever you decide. No hate towards you
Bro, it’s been that way since day 1 and it’s because you post with a definite leaning while mostly engaging in political and religious debates. Post in other threads and it’s not like that. All these super political douches that find their identity and tribe in the worthless ness of the never fulfilling realm of politics are going to be angry loons that’s name call. Hell the actual news on tv does this now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT