ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite chip

St. Erik's Leksand Onion Flavor
$56 for a set of 5 (that's $11.20 per chip)

161020-most-expensive-chips-feature.jpg

Now are we talking just potato chips or do corn chips count as well?

I don't really have a favorite potato chip, but I like these probably the best.
s-l300.jpg

My mom buys these in the case from a local store.

I prefer corn chips though. My all time favorite is Nacho Cheese Doritos. They were better though when they came in this bag.
6b51fbf1168c4887e54fa9fdd7471c53.jpg

I also enjoy regular Pringles and Bar-B-Q Fritos. If I have some nacho cheese from the Kroger deli, then Tostitos are great with it.

Reactions: kygator1969
That's like asking what is your favorite type of music. Just depends on what I'm craving. Lately I've been crushing these.

b9aea3ac-72ab-411f-8c79-bbef5e570864_1.1e5c0d33ce56e0b32538056754636da4.jpeg

EDIT: Just realized OP did specify potato chip. In that case, I'm going Kettle Brand salt and vinegar.

Last edited:
Reactions: NewEraCATS
Zapps Voodoo or Grippos BBQ

Grippos use to have a sweet Bermuda onion flavor that would make the list but they don't make it anymore

Stacy%27s%20Pita%20Chips%20beauty%20shot.jpg

I appreciate Stacy when she's simply naked. The rest of the chip world is gay AF.

Idk what a Cheeto is, but I like it.

I'm also a cool ranch Dorito guy.

I think the Frito line is unreal - scoops, BBQ twists, chili cheese, ranch, etc.

A kettle cooked salt and vinegar chip is great.

I've never met a chip I didn't like.

- Lay's Pickle flavored
- BBQ Grippo's (plain Grippo's are highly underrated, tho)
- Kettle Sweet Onion
-
Old-Bay-Potato-Chips.png

Sigh, oh ye of little carnel chip knowledge...sigh again...

Man those tato skins bring back some memories, used to worship those things as a kid.

Stacys kettle cooked jalapeño chips are always good.

Does the sirachi cheez it snack mix count? That stuff is crack.

The chips at a Mexican restaurant with queso and salsa always have me full before dinner comes because I eat about 5 pounds of them.

The chips at a Mexican restaurant with queso and salsa always have me full before dinner comes because I eat about 5 pounds of them.
Wouldn't you just call it a restaurant?

Best Chips & Salsa would be a good discussion. Mi Pequeña Hacienda for me. El Mariachi es el peor (the worst, for You gringos out there.)

Chips n salsa, duh.

But then Jalapeno Kettle Brand Potato Chips.

Lays, Doritos, Cheetos.

Pretzels and salted peanuts are better when drinking to be honest.

A PRETZEL IS NOT A CHIP GLENN. KINDLY REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS DISCUSSION.
These are chips. You have shown a real lack of knowledge as to what a chip is. If it is this thin it is a chip.
Pretzel-Crisps.png

Simpleton take, glennn(n).
Yeah, you are right but they are good.
Glen(n) has had some off-kilter takes recently. Hope you're ok, Glen(n).
I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I will say this however. Top Gun sucked. IT'S A FRICKIN CHICK FLICK. Case closed. The air got sucked out of the Roger Waters concert when it took the idiot flying the pig 20 minutes to get the thing around the arena and back (and if it would have been Shine on you Crazy Diamond it would have been OK). Doug Stanhope is great and PRETZEL CRISPS ARE THE BEST CHIP OUT THERE NOW!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT