ADVERTISEMENT

Fallout TV Series

Awesome. I know nothing about the game so I feel like that would make it even better.

I'm not even sure what makes it so good

2 episodes in and I think I like it. Episode 2 has some wild shit go down.

Never played the game, but the show (6 episodes in) has been tremendous. I wouldn't expect anything less from Jonathan Nolan.
I never played it either but I watched a YouTube video about the game. I was surprised that The Ghoul was not part of the original game. I don’t think he showed up until one of the Later versions.

First episode barely inspired me to watch the second. The second was better, but just so campy that it is detracting to me.

I think the ghoul is a great character and I would love to encounter someone like him in the games.

The games are dope. It's a take on how people in the 1950s would envision the future. Also in the fallout world american culture never evolved past the 50s and the transitor wasn't invented. Due to the resouce war with china. So everything is nuclear powered and vaccum powered. And all the fashion and millitary equipment is 1950s styled. Even the nukes look like the WW2 nukes we dropped on Japan. Despite the year being like 2300.

Reactions: chroix
Never played the game but would like to watch this but don't have prime. Speaking of games made into shows/movies, I'd like to see Borderlands. Huge fan of that game series. Borderlands 2 is one of my all time favorite games.

I enjoyed it. Got me in the mood to play one of the games. I never played Fallout 76 so I figured I'd give it a shot. It's on the Game Pass on Xbox Live. I own 3 and 4 as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT