ADVERTISEMENT

Enough is Enough. Get Calipari Away From This Program NOW

He has destroyed Kentucky basketball. Absolutely destroyed it. There has to be a way to get this done and get him away from the program. We are looking seriously at FIVE YEARS without an NCAA tourney win. That’s unthinkable here.

What amount of money is worth the dismantling and destruction of Kentucky Basketball?
Shush now ... it's about the kids.

I will take out 2020 since there was no tournament. But right now, it’s likely looking like 3 years with no NCAAT wins and very possibly not making it two years. Oh, plus the worse loss in NCAAT history for UK.

I know the season isn’t over (it’s looking bleak), but this is an extremely low three year stretch. And Cal really won’t have any pressure on him because of Mitch’s dumbass contract.

Reactions: EliteBlue
The biggest duh of the night is that if we don't get things turned around we're going to the NIT. And if they do get things turned around, they're probably looking at a round of 32 at best.

Guy is a complete fraud that hid behind a bunch of great players for many years. Those great players were just better than everyone else.
Now he can’t hide and now, he’s destroying UK basketball. We’re a has been program now.
Anyone that still supoorts this guy, does not care about UK basketball.
9 million bucks a year for this clown. 9 flippin' million bucks.

Last edited:
That's what happens when a coach shirks his duties.

It would be akin to me handing out $100k raises to each person in my department tomorrow. I would say things like, "This company is nothing without the workers!" and, "I'm just trying to end generational poverty here!"

But when the company goes bankrupt it'll be my fault because I didn't take the real responsibilities of my job seriously.

Guy is a complete fraud that hid behind a bunch if great players for many years. Those great players were just better than everyone else.
Now he can’t hide and now, he’s destroying UK basketball. We’re a has been program now.
Anyone that still supoorts this guy does not care aboyt UK basketball.
9 million bucks a year for this clown. 9 flippin' million bucks.
So, you're saying that we can't hide Cal here anymore?

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
m9oRbxH.gif

That's what happens when a coach shirks his duties.

It would be akin to me handing out $100k raises to each person in my department tomorrow. I would say things like, "This company is nothing without the workers!" and, "I'm just trying to end generational poverty here!"

But when the company goes bankrupt it'll be my fault because I didn't take the real responsibilities of my job seriously.
That may be true but you forget ... Cal suffers from narcissistic delusion. That's why he says that it's about the kids. What? Are you against the "kids"? Don't you want the best for these kids? If you don't understand, Cal will explain it again, only louder because he's Italian.

Reactions: IIIBradIII
That's exactly what I'm saying.
It's funny b/c Cal always likes to tell everyone that, as a player, HE can't hide you here at UK. It's the largest stage in college basketball and Cal can't hide you here. The irony is that BBN can't hide Calipari here anymore. The full exposure is complete ... and yes, Calipari is the fraud we've known him to be for some time now.

Last edited:
Reactions: entropy13
Cal will go down as the man who brought UK to it's knees. I hope he realizes he will forever be seen as a fat, stubborn, overrated loser. The worst coach UK has ever had (YES worse than BCG who had the gumption to walk his drunk ass out of Lexington, and Sutton who got us put on probation!)

From the lows of Billy G to the lows of Calipari. NEVER thought we’d be in the position under Cal, but the game has passed him by and it’s gonna get worse. Need to end this marriage soon!

Cal will go down as the man who brought UK to it's knees. I hope he realizes he will forever be seen as a fat, stubborn, overrated loser. The worst coach UK has ever had (YES worse than BCG who had the gumption to walk his drunk ass out of Lexington, and Sutton who got us put on probation!)
Cal destroyed every program on his way out which was a big criticism of him upon his hiring. Kentucky is no different. Although it won’t be probation, he destroyed the brand, prestige and tradition of this program with his model.

Seriously, every single recruit only knows Kentucky basketball like this- Cal’s Kentucky. The kids graduating this year were 8 when Anthony Davis was here.

Last edited:
Cal destroyed every program on his way out which was a big criticism of him upon his hiring. Kentucky is no different. Although it won’t be probation, he destroyed the brand, prestige and tradition of this program with his model.

Seriously, every single recruit only knows Kentucky basketball like this- Cal’s Kentucky. The kids graduating this year were 11 when Anthony Davis was here.
Actually, they were 8.

He needed to be gone after 2018. A lot more damage has been done now.

He has destroyed Kentucky basketball. Absolutely destroyed it. There has to be a way to get this done and get him away from the program. We are looking seriously at FIVE YEARS without an NCAA tourney win. That’s unthinkable here.

What amount of money is worth the dismantling and destruction of Kentucky Basketball?
Agree. Very possibly missing the tourney this year. Zero reason for that to happen. Returned a lot of players. This season should be his last. I don't want to hear about next year's class. He is ruining the program.

He said he could not get our guys to body up. Insinuates our guys are soft. Is it the type of players he recruits or he can't get them to listen to him anymore?

I’m be singing at the top of my lungs in the shower for a week if our name is called on Selection Sunday…screw the Final Four, let’s just make the Big Dance fellas.

I’m be singing at the top of my lungs in the shower for a week if our name is called on Selection Sunday…screw the Final Four, let’s just make the Big Dance fellas.

The Selection Committee will look for every reason to keep Kentucky out of the tournament...and Cal has made sure they won't have to look very far at all.

Reactions: Cawood86
He said he could not get our guys to body up. Insinuates our guys are soft. Is it the type of players he recruits or he can't get them to listen to him anymore?
hard to body up when the other guys are that much quicker than you are at every position. We can over hustle and keep up for a while like we did the first half, but after a while real physical and mental fatigue sets in and their natural quicker athletes take over.

That's one of the issues. SEC teams like Alabama and Arkansas are clearly bigger/meaner/faster/stronger than Kentucky's players.

Cal is washed, he is a fat happy multi-millionare whose real priority is the enrichment of himself and his family for the last five years. It shows clearly. It bleeds down through to the rest of the program and manifests itself in our players looking weak and scared, unable to get a crucial stop or a crucial 3-pointer.

Instead, Kentucky fades down the stretch like they did against Michigan State, UCLA, Kansas and Arkansas...and as the season progresses the players get weaker and more injury prone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT