ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassing…

BigBlue1992

Sophomore
Apr 17, 2011
how weak we’ve become as a fan base and society. A bunch of people already caving in to things that are wrong just like a bunch of sheep.

I’m going on record to say kentucky will be in the same boat as Louisville in two years.

Stop pushing Barnhart and the medias agenda that this is the right decision. This is a disgrace to our program and state.

Mitch Barnhart needs to go immediately and if you’re fine with anything else other than that then you don’t like winning nor do you care about UK.

As for myself I will keep calling and letting my voice be heard.

how weak we’ve become as a fan base and society. A bunch of people already caving in to things that are wrong just like a bunch of sheep.

I’m going on record to say kentucky will be in the same boat as Louisville in two years.

Stop pushing Barnhart and the medias agenda that this is the right decision. This is a disgrace to our program and state.

Mitch Barnhart needs to go immediately and if you’re fine with anything else other than that then you don’t like winning nor do you care about UK.

If we end up winning far beyond expectations I hope you are wolf enough to call in and admit you are wrong. I was not thrilled about the hire either, but I am going to support the man in a situation that fans like you are not making any better. I know Mark knows exactly what he is getting into here better than probably anyone else they could have hired most likely.

If we end up winning far beyond expectations I hope you are wolf enough to call in and admit you are wrong. I was not thrilled about the hire either, but I am going to support the man in a situation that fans like you are not making any better. I know Mark knows exactly what he is getting into here better than probably anyone else they could have hired most likely.
Oh I will and please be kind enough to screenshot it too. I hope I’m wrong but don’t I will be.

And fans like me not making it any better? Fans like you who are fine with showing up to games just to do “the best we can”.

I like winning. I’m sure you’re enjoying what you’re witnessing since you obviously don’t.

I've only heard the media roasting us, lol. Pope is a far better X's and O's guy than Payne. Not that you're wrong; time will tell. I'm open to giving Pope a shot. At this point, it all comes down to roster construction. As for those saying Pope doesn't bring in UK-caliber talent, remember he did beat Kansas, Baylor, and NC State last season with 'subpar' talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT