ADVERTISEMENT

EKU game time

It will be hott for sure. Just gotta drink lots of alcohol to keep hydrated.

Maybe you should talk to your doctor about the effect of drinking alcohol on keeping hydrated.

But what the hell, if it would kill you I would be dead long ago.

I prefer the 7pm kickoffs, but on Saturdays where we play a cupcake I don't mind since there's usually some great 330 and evening games that are really intriguing. I believe Georgia @ Notre Dame is that evening which I'd like to watch.

Maybe you should talk to your doctor about the effect of drinking alcohol on keeping hydrated.

But what the hell, if it would kill you I would be dead long ago.
You said it best. Excessive alcohol intake (see college students) is a young man's folly especially at most southern SEC football stadiums. Here at Kroger Field, we gentleman of a certain age sip our beverage of choice mindful of the line between healthful benefits and health issues none of us want.

Reactions: The-Hack
You said it best. Excessive alcohol intake (see college students) is a young man's folly especially at most southern SEC football stadiums. Here at Kroger Field, we gentleman of a certain age sip our beverage of choice mindful of the line between healthful benefits and health issues none of us want.

By Damn!

I like noon games against opponents that should be an easy win. No point in waiting all day and having it impact evening plans if it's against a team like EKU. Now an SEC opponent yes, make those games at 4 or 7.

Reactions: wyldecat
Just means I'll be grilling up breakfast while tailgating instead of burgers/brats/wings. It may be hot but I'm never too upset when I can tailgate, watch the Cats, and get back home in Louisville before 6.

That sucks, but at least it is on the SEC Network and not the SEC Alternate channel that very few people get or CBS Sportswhatever channel that the So Miss game will be on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT