ADVERTISEMENT

EJ Walker to South Carolina

Looks like he had an offer from Arizona State. I would have definitely gone to Arizona State.

I think Paris is the real deal. He’s pulled several recruits USC would have never probably gotten over programs that are a bit surprising. He can also spot talent. I don’t think he’ll be there long. I’d assume he’s who Tennessee makes a run at when Barnes hangs it up. Hopefully is so he turns them down and waits on a better program.

Agree, but Columbia is an hour and 45 mins from Charleston/IOP which is very nice.
I love Charleston, great restaurants, and beautiful historic sights. But I'm old, high-school kids headed for college, getting out of Mammas house for the first time probably don't care about what I care about. Shrimp and Grits at Page's Okra Grill would make me go to Charleston college.

I love Charleston, great restaurants, and beautiful historic sights. But I'm old, high-school kids headed for college, getting out of Mammas house for the first time probably don't care about what I care about. Shrimp and Grits at Page's Okra Grill would make me go to Charleston college.

I hear you. Hank’s is my spot whenever I’m in town. The food and the fishing keep me coming back every few years. I almost went to college there but wound up staying home to attend UK at the last minute. Loved my time at UK but still kick myself sometimes.

Reactions: ftp000
Maybe he does well for them and transfers to UK. In this day and age a 4 year player means 4 different schools. I exaggerate, but not by much.
I can easily see it now, especially in demand players. I assume with colleges being able to directly pay they will eventually establish a stipend that is equal and NIL I’ll be the difference or their will be a cap of what each player can earn to make it competitive.

The fresh seafood trumps the muggy weather......I've lived in Louisville about 90% of my life.......I can deal with muggy especially on the beach.
Ah the great Ohio river valley humidity. The PGA players noticed it. 90 here is a different beast.

Reactions: awf
Unless he reclassified, he has another year at Lloyd, right? Will be a HS SR this coming season.

I’ve seen him play and he’s talented. A coaches son who looks to be a 4 year player who will probably do well at USCjr.
He has another year. My cousin just played his team in an AAU game yesterday and won. I don't know much about this kid but my cousins team won 55-49.

A lot of potential with Walker. At 6-8, he averaged 17 and 11. Listed as a four but very athletic and versatile. A four star and had a 4.0 GPA, he is all in on the number 4.

Reactions: Fox2monk

I don’t know… the kid might be really into golfing and outlet shopping. You never know. Lol

Midwest Basketball kid. Is on the 3SG-Gold circuit and killing it. Super strong and incredibly athletic. Would consider him a late bloomer with more upside. Believe UK would have gotten involved with more time, specifically after his high school season. A bird in the hand though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT