ADVERTISEMENT

Edward’s game reminds me of Gimel Martinez

Except that Edwards' quickness and athleticism is is another class above Martinez. You can't be serious if you are saying that one is as gifted as the other.
He's being sarcastic arenk. He's attempting to make a point, poorly, by choosing a player that is obviously not even in the same conversation as Edwards. This instead of making his case in the other thread. But hey, when you have nothing else, this is all you can do.

He's being sarcastic arenk. He's attempting to make a point, poorly, by choosing a player that is obviously not even in the same conversation as Edwards. This instead of making his case in the other thread. But hey, when you have nothing else, this is all you can do.
Which of the other 3 threads do you want me to comment in big guy?

Which of the other 3 threads do you want me to comment in big guy?
As I said in the other thread, comparisons are inexact. Clearly, the players are not the same player and ultimately are individuals who play differently, have different strengths and weaknesses, different careers, and so on. But to act like anyone who makes a comparison or says a player like Edwards reminds them of someone else is stupid for doing so, is over the top. If you want to have a real conversation, make your points. Otherwise, just calling people stupid with no valid reason (at least not any you've stated) is not exactly conducive to a "discussion" big guy. :D

BhZmBAx.jpg

Reactions: UKrazycat2
That has to be the most ridiculous thing Ive seen posted on here! Gimel was a Pitino version of Lance Ware.

Gimel was the shit. Especially when he wasn’t face down, passed out drunk in public restaurants in Lexington. I loved that guy. One of my favorite players. I’m not joking. He was a really, really cool guy.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Gimel had all the intangibles you wish for in a player. I think Edwards shares those same traits. Gimel was a dog. He learned how to throw down in the streets of Detroit as a teen. Edwards is a fighter as well.

Last edited:
When people try to be overly clever online, it almost always fails.

This is clearly one of those examples.

Hmmm. I'm not sure why a complimentary comment about Gimel's mustache required a return comment about my mother (who passed away several years back). But whatever, I guess.
C’mon man. It was a joke. you and I don’t know each other from Adam, my mom passed away too.

Any type of mom joke is still funny to me. Gotta laugh your way through this life!

Reactions: BlueBomb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT