ADVERTISEMENT

Eclipse

General Discussion >>>>>>>>>>> that way
Okay but I could point out that their discussion of the eclipse bears on Kentucky Basketball in that an alignment of the spheres portential or otherwise is coinciding with an historic regime change. Whereas your comment about where our general discussion board is has less than zero to do with anything vaguely basketball related.

Hey clouds were covering it for like 95% of the time I was out there trying to get a peak. Looked cool though. We went to Paducah last time for the totality and it was wild. Like 9 PM darkness, birds stopped chirping bugs started buzzing.

It was so cool. Didn’t even have to leave my driveway. One of the few times I’ve been happy to live in Texas.

Reactions: UKUGA
Got to work around Marysville Ohio total eclipse got dark all the outdoor lighting kicked on was pretty cool

Cal probably thinks he caused the eclipse with the Earth-shattering news that he quit the Ky job.

Just wanted a quick thread about the eclipse during all our rumor milling...

I'm located in dead nuts Totality In central Indy. The eclipse was pretty cool! You can actually see it get darker and lighter. Quicker than I would've thought. It was a sunset, with a setting sun. Really neat.
I'm in Brownsburg, just West of Indy.
Super cool.
Birds started singing as it began to get daylight again, like it was morning.

Here in Cynthiana it didn't get near totality-level dark I'm sure. But it did get twilit enough to make my light-sensing grounds lights come on. We also got a cool breeze and some very "I'm still God" timeless vibes.

I saw it at about 90% here in Louisville. This morning while lying in bed and pondering things I imagined there was a prophecy of some kind where when the eclipse came there would be a changing of leadership at the Camelot of college basketball. And so the prophecy begins.

Saw it here in Georgetown! Saw crescents from both sides, near total coverage. Me and the family dug it. You can still see it.

I drove up to Vermont for it. Totality was really cool. Definitely something to experience if you have the chance.

Live in Greenwood, IN for the past 4-5 years (Fishers for the previous 25). Sat outside with the family and my 3 Irish Setters. In today’s world of AI and CGI nothing beats reality. Getting a 100% eclipse on a beautiful day. That was truly awesome to see.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
I live in Borden Indiana, we were about 98%. So we drove about 20 miles north to a small airfield I fly out of. It was total there. Cool being able to look at it at 100 eclipsed with the naked eye. The Corona was unreal. Birds started singing, Temp dropped a few degrees and we could see one planet and a few stars. Street lights came on. One giant ass cloud moved across the sky and covered the sun just about 10 minutes before total eclipse but was past just in time for the total. Was spectacular.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT