ADVERTISEMENT

Eclipse simulation

Here's another:

circle-512.gif

Are you guys sarcastically excited or are you legitimately looking forward to this?

Are you guys sarcastically excited or are you legitimately looking forward to this?

I have been looking forward to the eclipse since 2007.

Meteor showers make me happy.
Leonid meteor shower in 2001 was a once in 35 year event. I could see maybe 10 percent of sky and in 2 hours I saw over 200 meteor's. Clouds blocked 90 percent of the sky.

Very few people get to experience a total eclipse.

I'm not really looking forward to it. I live a couple of miles from the centerpoint near Hopkinsville. It's gonna be a zoo around here.

I'm looking forward to it. Our boyscout troop is headed to the Boxwell scout reservation in TN to watch it.

I'm looking forward to it. Our boyscout troop is headed to the Boxwell scout reservation in TN to watch it.
That camp used to have a Beaver Patrol flag in the mess hall. Some sort of stuffed muskrat on a pole. Anyways, it ended up in KY sometime in he late 1980s.

I'm undecided on making another trip down to KY for a 2.5 min experience.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that once upon a time there was light in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT