ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles fan shotguns 4 beers on NFL Network.

A part of me wants to believe they won the game because of this guy.

Had a friend win a chugging contest at a big county fair, only two beers but you had to drink both from the normal openings, he did two pre-opened cans in 12 seconds, I don't see how you could get the beer out that fast. I had an older brother that could open his throat and throw down a ten ounce drink in about two or three seconds, but that was with milk.

Had a friend win a chugging contest at a big county fair, only two beers but you had to drink both from the normal openings, he did two pre-opened cans in 12 seconds, I don't see how you could get the beer out that fast. I had an older brother that could open his throat and throw down a ten ounce drink in about two or three seconds, but that was with milk.

Possible to shoot a beer in 2 or 3 seconds. Open a hole in the side of the near the bottom. Turn up the can and pull the tab at the same time. You will either drink or drown. I did it a few times when I was a freshman at UK. Three of my friends and I killed a case between us in less than 5 minutes. We got totally wasted. What a memory. 48 years ago.

I was about to post, cynically, that "I bet his momma is proud,"

But in today's world, his momma is likely very proud.

Possible to shoot a beer in 2 or 3 seconds. Open a hole in the side of the near the bottom. Turn up the can and pull the tab at the same time. You will either drink or drown. I did it a few times when I was a freshman at UK. Three of my friends and I killed a case between us in less than 5 minutes. We got totally wasted. What a memory. 48 years ago.

After a flag football game in the sixties most of both teams headed to the nearest bar, where the beer was a dollar a pitcher, went OK for a while until Mad Mike started buying pitchers and pouring them on people, and the retaliation started.. The poor barmaid was pulling her hair out, the beer was about an inch deep on the floor before she started calling the cops and we had to run for it.

After city league basketball games our leader insisted on going to this bar that advertised 16 ounce schooners of beer for $1, then one night his wife stole one of the schooners in her purse (handy devices) and when she got home sure enough, it weighed 16 ounces-----but it only held 12 ounces of beer, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT