ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb Burns

Caveman Catfan

All-American
Sep 1, 2002
A recent stupid post reminded me of all the dumb burns and cutdowns we would say as kids on the playground and schoolyard.

Without directing them toward other people here, what are the things you and your friends used to say when verbally sparring?

For example:

“I would have been your daddy, but the dog beat me over the fence.”

Attacking intelligence....

"You're dumber than a box of hammers....."

"You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer....."

"You're more dense than concrete...."

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
You’re so ugly, you could look a bulldog square in the ass and melt the wrinkles off his face.

You’re so stupid, if they magnified your brain a million times and stuck it up a gnats ass, it’d look like a BB rolling down the middle of a four lane highway,

• Haha
Reactions: vhcat70
Did you ever find that bucket?
What bucket?
The one your mom sat on when she sucked my d***

I burned the top of my left hand like a dipshit getting a pizza out of the oven for the kids a couple weeks ago and it hurt like hell. They complained the whole time that I was making them eat freaking pizza too because they’re asshole toddlers 🙄

I burned the top of my left hand like a dipshit getting a pizza out of the oven for the kids a couple weeks ago and it hurt like hell. They complained the whole time that I was making them eat freaking pizza too because they’re asshole toddlers 🙄
I always look into a hot oven thinking I can remove that without gloves. I'm usually wrong.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
My dad once told me, “Boy you have to be the dumbest son of a bitch that ever shit ‘tween feet”

May not be a good burn…I remembered it so maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT