ADVERTISEMENT

duke is going to have "chemistry" problems

This is just a flat-out lie. The coaches that get to be around these kids way more than almost all other coaches are Sean Miller of Arizona and the coaches of the U-19 team. K isn't around the high school kids on Team USA at all.

Why does everyone bitch and moan about K coaching the NBA guys, when Sean Miller is the one who is actually around and coaching up the high school kids playing USA basketball? No one talks about Arizona having an unfair advantage...

Yeah, and Miller still chokes away Final Four gimmies. He has done it 3 times since 2011.

duke didn't "steal" your titles.....they were right there waiting on y'all...all UK had to do was take care of business..

Of course I don't mean they literally stole titles from us. Duke handled business and deserved to be crowned champions. What I meant was it is clear UK had the best team in country by a fairly wide margin both years. There are tons of other teams from other schools in other years that can make the same claim. The best team does not always win the tourney. It just stings when it's your team that doesn't get it done and the same program (which happens to be a rival) creeps up multiple times to capitalize when the ball is dropped.

the "best team in the nation by a fairly wide margin" would have taken out WVU and WISC.....oh, wait.....they did..

The 2015 Kentucky team that just went 39 -1 would beat the 2015 Duke team 7 Times out of 10. That's fine that Duke won and had a good team and a nice run at the end of the year. Be happy and celebrate, but Kentucky was the superior team last year and I don't care what anyone says. The best team doesn't always win, that game was a fluke. Sh!t happens though.

The 2015 Kentucky team that just went 39 -1 would beat the 2015 Duke team 7 Times out of 10. That's fine that Duke won and had a good team and a nice run at the end of the year. Be happy and celebrate, but Kentucky was the superior team last year and I don't care what anyone says. The best team doesn't always win, that game was a fluke. Sh!t happens though.

i can't really see how you're deriving these "facts"....it sounds like conjecture to me....

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
i can't really see how you're deriving these "facts"....it sounds like conjecture to me....

The word fact is not even in my post, if you know anything about basketball then you know the best team didn't win the tournament. Like I said though, it happens.

The word fact is not even in my post, if you know anything about basketball then you know the best team didn't win the tournament. Like I said though, it happens.

so.....conjecture......got it...

so, when UK won the title in '12, were they the "best team in college basketball"? what about the other teams that thought they were the "best team", but couldn't even get to the title game to prove it?

maybe UK wasn't the "best team"....maybe there was another team who's fan base SPECULATED that their team would have beaten UK 7 of 10 times had they played........

so, when UK won the title in '12, were they the "best team in college basketball"? what about the other teams that thought they were the "best team", but couldn't even get to the title game to prove it?

maybe UK wasn't the "best team"....maybe there was another team who's fan base SPECULATED that their team would have beaten UK 7 of 10 times had they played........

Yes UK was the best team in 2012

The best teams in the last 6 years-

2010 Kentucky
2011 Ohio State
2012 Kentucky
2013 Louisville
2014 Florida
2015 Kentucky

Really? You do know that Sulaimon is the first player that Coach K has ever dismissed in all his time at Duke? I don't like the guy either but that statement is just not true. Don't like him but I do respect him.

Hey 1PukeBlue, please unlike my post. You're ruining my reputation around these parts.

Seriously!

K has been able to avoid chemistry problems, but he is also exploring unchartered waters when it comes to this new recruiting philosophy. This is the part I don't think Cal get enough credit for. Managing the roster from year to year with so much uncertainty as to who will stay and who will go. Not saying he cant do it, but he has not been down this path yet.

He just won a national championship with 3 freshman starters. I mean, smh.

I remember one of the idiots on the Loserville forum saying the exact same thing about UK last year. Too much talent and egos. Seems that prediction didn't come true.

Your posts read like bad poetry scripted in leper poo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT