ADVERTISEMENT

Drinking the football Kool Aid this year.

CRZ4UK

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 16, 2021
I have been following the football Cats for 30 years. I used to get off work at 2pm daily and go watch spring practice every year. One year something got out that Saban at Alabama didn’t want out there. He kicked everyone out and never reopened access. Every other team followed. Practice now is conducted behind 10 ft tall blacked out fences and we get coordinators twice a week. The coachspeak wagon will begin shortly.
I went to open practice last year and came away unimpressed. I said the Oline was not good, moving at a snails pace and Leary did not impress me. Brown was out and spent all his time laughing, dancing and rapping on the sidelines. I wrote I didn’t feel he would make much of a jump with that attitude. I was beyond hammered as all of these guys who didn’t go regurgitated all the coachspeak. Deone can’t be blocked and all that garbage. This year go for yourselves, see the team, make a judgement. If you don’t. Don’t come on here and spit coachspeak. That’s talk is all it is. Watching film I gotta see Brock in person because his stance scares the poop out of me. Never seen a guy get that low to take a snap.
Point is , it doesn’t take someone with extensive knowledge to see a good team. Judge for yourself and maybe there won’t be so much crying this fall.
Watch individual Oline vs Dline. Very telling
Watch the edge pressure. We never have good edge guys. If they are getting pressure Yikes
Watch general cohesion, confidence from the O.
Hoping they blow me away this year. I like Hamden better than I did Coen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News