ADVERTISEMENT

Draymond says teams are going to regret passing on Dilly

Sheppard sucks at defense as well but still managed to go third.

Lack of defense is something that can be worked on, especially for guys who are as young as they are.
Shep isn't great at stayhing in front of ball....but he's exceptional at steals and uncanny at blocking shots for a guard....so he's clearly not sucking at defense. Dilly does none of the steals or blocked shot stuff that Shep does.

I'm still not understanding the problem if every outlet has Dilly at 6'3 (likely 6'1/6'2 without shoes).. when there are plenty of guys like Maxey who measure just about the same.

I think it's pretty clear that when every NBA player has their shoes on, that Dilly is at worst 6'2.. and that's really not a problem.

I think some here are thinking that Dilly measures at 6'1 with shies, but is something like 5'11 normal, and that doesn't seem to be the case at all. And even still, AI was probably 5'11 himself.

I cannot believe how short Reed is. I had no
Idea I think I’ve been assuming 6’4 all year for some reason. Doesn’t look good for him I hope he can turn into a crazy Stockton type he’ll have to. But I stand corrected.

Dilly doesnt matter. His game is made for any height. Kid is a stud and has the tools to be incredibly special.

I cannot believe how short Reed is. I had no
Idea I think I’ve been assuming 6’4 all year for some reason. Doesn’t look good for him I hope he can turn into a crazy Stockton type he’ll have to. But I stand corrected.

Dilly doesnt matter. His game is made for any height. Kid is a stud and has the tools to be incredibly special.

Really not too worried about either. In Reed's defense, hes proven he can play either guard spot, more than Dilly can (although I see no reason Dilly cant play PG). He might be the Rockets PG in due time.. although the problem there is we just used our 4th overall pick LAST year on Amen Thompson.. and he profiles as almost the opposite: a freak athlete, tall PG, but a little raw on basketball ability. I get the feeling that in 3-4 years.. one of them will be gone.

It does sort of hamper both a bit, as easch seems to be just an inch or two shorter than their ideal height.. but at the same time, I dont think it's going to matter. If Reed or Dilly were 6'0 or in the 5s.. that's different. but both will be "6'3" when they step on the court.

Even if that's true, so what? You never heard of Iverson, Stoudemire, Tim Hardaway, Avery Johnson, Steve Nash, Michael Adams, Jameer Nelson, Mookie Blaylock, Terrell Brandon, Kemba Walker, Mark Price, Kyle Lowry, Chris Paul?
Facts are important. I think hell be a great player for minn. Fits perfect

6’4? I mean. So Reed is listed now at 6’3? I thought it was 6’4 all year?

Well then that’s closer but I’m tellin ya Reed and him seem identical together.
Nah I gotcha I just had always heard 6'3 which I agree that Rob is as well. Rob is going to be electric in the NBA. I think he will be similar to Maxey in his style and role but I could see him being better.

Reactions: Killswitch24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT