ADVERTISEMENT

Don't forget to...

Old_Red

All-American
Jun 7, 2001
make your pick in the Stupid Underdog picks Contest - Week 1 and make your prediction in the Kentucky vs Southern Miss Prediction Contest. You have until kick off of the first contest to make or edit your SUP pick. After that, you need to leave your pick alone. You can make a different pick after that first game if you post that you want to change your pick as a comment after your new pick. Of course, you can't do that if your team already lost.

The prediction contest is open until kickoff. Don't mess with me on this and make me disqualify you because you made your prediction after the kick off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke99m
BTTT We're pretty much out of practice with these contests. For the SUP, try not to make your pick while games are going on. There are already a couple of picks that I'm going to allow but that were made while games are going on. Since all of today's games have already kicked off, the cut off for the SUP is 7PM tomorrow. You can also pick a SUP from Saturday's games, Saturday morning before the first kickoff which is noon. If I am watching football all day, I can record a snapshot of the picks all day but I can't say that I'll be doing that. The thing I am trying to check for is someone picking a team after I've recorded the picks, that team losing, that someone deleting that pick and choosing another team. It wouldn't be fair to allow someone to game the system which is why I want you to make your picks before the first kickoff of the day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT