ADVERTISEMENT

Does the loss to NC State drop Duke to a...

They don't have the injury excuse like Kansas has.

Truthfully, they deserve a 5-seed. And I just see no way the committee can keep them at a 3 seed for dropping their opening ACCT game to a much inferior opponent. I could see the SC just giving them a 3 seed in their usual Duke slurpfest fashion. But a 2 is done for. I'm thinking it's 4. Hard to justify any higher.

If you're going to lay an egg in your highly favored conference tournament game, you at least need an excuse or have the last few weeks of heightened play to back it up. Duke has neither. Aside from UNC twice (which they lost twice) they haven't played a single ranked team since Baylor back in December.

Last edited:
Dook sucks!!!
world fails GIF

If Duke is projected as a 3 seed after losing the last 2 games, then Kentucky should be a 2 seed.
I would love for Duke to be the 3 seed in our region but it wouldn't matter because I fully expect them to lose by the 2nd round. But it would be so much fun to see our guards score about 80 on them.

Filipowski still only using 1 leg and suffering PTSD from the court storming that almost took his life.
We still have to run through the film to see which leg was almost coming off after the Wake court storming vs his attempt at a trip mid court. Evidence please sir!

They are probably a 3 seed level type team with a resume of a 4/5 seed if we are being honest here.

If they give them a 3 I think it's fair. Anything higher tho and just LOL.

A buddy had told me last night about PUKE losing, I said, " well crap, now we (UK) will fall a couple seeds!!"

Duke still top 10 NET and kenpom I mean WTF Kentucky beats Tennessee the next day stayed at 19 NET

Why does computers love Duke so much and hate Kentukcy so much

Kentucky has better wins and both teams have lost 8 games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT