ADVERTISEMENT

Does Louisville Have Midnight Madness?

Last year they did it outside at Slugger Field and the year before was outside at Churchill Downs and at 4th Street Live the prior years. They are not doing one this year.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Yes but they have to clean the ceilings afterward.
fcdc1c944689f6596bbc5764eb3255b4.gif

Actually they do.

The team gets in some shooting practice at a liquor store on J-town Expressway. Handguns only.

Then its a high speed chase over to the fairgrounds where the guys participate in a "group" activity with the K Powell Booster Club.

The night ends with the whole team being booked into the Jefferson County Jail. Photos, Fingerprints, etc. This is to speed up processing time later during the season so it almost becomes a drive-thru service.

Louisville's team motto: Keep our name outta you mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
They call it L-town Sadness. T-Will was gonna address the 10 people at the chicken bucket via Skype from his cell, with his cellmate Big Fingers Pablo. Big Daddy Payne purchased the stripper poles from The Kansas parole madness from a few years ago. Due to the inordinate amount of c-section and bullet wound scars on the “dancers” the festivities were cancelled. 😢

Another L for little bro.

Last edited:
i do believe that Pitino ended it because of lack of fan support
HP tried to resurrect it, but once again lack of fan support seems to have brought it to maybe it's final end

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? In other words, who cares if UL has midnight madness.

Not doing one because they have nothing to showcase. They might win 6 games this year. Kenny is probably done there after this season.

Probably won't make it that long. I expect a move to fire him early in the season. As soon as things start looking bad (losing record before conference play), they make someone an interim head coach and start working on who they want to go after behind the scenes before any other team can. They need a homerun hire this time.

Probably won't make it that long. I expect a move to fire him early in the season. As soon as things start looking bad (losing record before conference play), they make someone an interim head coach and start working on who they want to go after behind the scenes before any other team can. They need a homerun hire this time.

Who would take that job though? I mean UofL is somewhat historic, but given its past cultural issues, who'd want it? Lol, if they try to get Rick back.

Reactions: KyCatFan
Who would take that job though? I mean UofL is somewhat historic, but given its past cultural issues, who'd want it? Lol, if they try to get Rick back.
Without any penalties on the program, top notch facilities, their historical success, playing in the ACC and Adidas money, it might still be an attractive job. How attractive and to who I don't know. I'd still put it around a top ten ish college basketball job.

Without any penalties on the program, top notch facilities, their historical success, playing in the ACC and Adidas money, it might still be an attractive job. How attractive and to who I don't know. I'd still put it around a top ten ish college basketball job.
I think how they treat Payne going forward matters too. If they start doing a bit better but aren't patient, no one is going to want to hop into that vitriol.

Reactions: KyCatFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT