ADVERTISEMENT

Does Fueger continue using BOOM?

ThrowBackCat9

Blue Chip Prospect
Silver Member
Apr 12, 2024
Do we continue to get the boom tweets in the future from Coach Fueger before a commitment?

I’m bored and was thinking how fun and exciting those were. I hope they continue and does anyone have a prediction on who could be the next one???

Reactions: Butters' Dad
BAN!!!!

Seriously. No one wants the OP on this board. And check the date he joined -- he's part of the troll crew who signed up in the turmoil and anger after Cal's final flop. You could ban everybody with a start date of April, 2024 and improve the board immediately.

arrrghh..

5c993918849a1858176cc694ee3c354a.gif

Reactions: NociHTTP and BBUK
Do we continue to get the boom tweets in the future from Coach Fueger before a commitment?

I’m bored and was thinking how fun and exciting those were. I hope they continue and does anyone have a prediction on who could be the next one???
This is what you posted earlier,“Matt tends to say whatever gets him a little attention.”…..Hypocrite much?

I didn’t know saying the word boom would trigger so many unpaying people, claiming I’m a troll. 😂

I challenge whoever is the maddest to find another post or comment made by me that’s even somewhat trollish???

You can’t, so wipe your tears and move on.

I didn’t know saying the word boom would trigger so many unpaying people, claiming I’m a troll. 😂

I challenge whoever is the maddest to find another post or comment made by me that’s even somewhat trollish???

You can’t, so wipe your tears and move on.

You immediately troll in this ironic ass post bro

Reactions: NociHTTP
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the thread title!

Gotta love when you don’t break any rules but yet actual words are put into your mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT