ADVERTISEMENT

Do people now realize why some of us wanted to keep Cal?

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Agreed, but he is better than the replacement, at least by resume. I will support our coach. I actually like Mark Pope and don't think it is a horrible hire, but I'd rather have Cal another year.
Resume, yes. Currently, he’s no better than Mark Pope is. I am going to support Mark, if he is the guy. He is put in a tough spot. But Calipari was not the answer. He knew he was toast. That’s why he quit and ran off like a scolded dog even after being given more time and a vote of confidence by the AD. Dude is a joke.

I’m behind Mark Pope

So everyone in charge of the state university should quit and listen to a bunch of people on Rupps Rafters?
That’s exactly what I said. Barnhart has effed up numerous hires and needs to go. Capiluto, if he won’t do it, should go as well.

So everyone in charge of the state university should quit and listen to a bunch of people on Rupps Rafters?
The biggest news we have made in the past 5 years besides a blunder of a coaching search was the Sophia rosing calling the girl the N word 50 times in the dorms video.

didn't try? He offered a guy 12.5 a year. And he said you can offer me 20 a year and I still won't take it.
Because he just won back to back titles with one of the best programs in the past 25 years. Can you read? Are you not seeing what people all across the country are saying about our AD? Mitch didn’t contact very many coaches at all. You just get on here to bash our fans every chance you get.

Agreed, but he is better than the replacement, at least by resume. I will support our coach. I actually like Mark Pope and don't think it is a horrible hire, but I'd rather have Cal another year.
Why? So we could go through this BS next year??

Way past time to move on from a guy who no longer wanted to be here, and his coaching effort showed it, especially this year.

The program is in the ashes thanks to Cal and anyone with half a brain knew how it would end with Cal, WHENEVER it ended. Better now than later.

Because he just won back to back titles with one of the best programs in the past 25 years. Can you read? Are you not seeing what people all across the country are saying about our AD? Mitch didn’t contact very many coaches at all. You just get on here to bash our fans every chance you get.
show me what anyone across the country is saying about our AD.

No one better than Cal wants this job
We realized it all along but still think you were wrong. If Cal had stayed we'd have likely went downhill some more next year and then he'd have gotten fired and the rebuild would just be delayed a year. We were always going to be pretty much starting from scratch when Cal left but the portal does give a chance of a quicker rebuild.

Not "our fans" Jack ass people that claim to be fans.

show me what anyone across the country is saying about our AD.

Well to be honest, you are actually in a thread with some idiots saying it right now [winking] [winking] [winking] so there is that.

You didn't ask for people with any intelligence who were saying it. That's on you !!

In case you don't catch it, I'm being sarcastic. I agree with you.

Hahahaha you aren’t reading on there much then. Keep posting, leave no room for doubt. Go to the Arkansas board.
Twitter or the Arkansas board? You keep changing shit, but have yet to show me anthing that has been said about or AD other than from UK fans.

Well to be honest, you are actually in a thread with some idiots saying it right now [winking] [winking] [winking] so there is that.

You didn't ask for people with any intelligence who were saying it. That's on you !!

In case you don't catch it, I'm being sarcastic. I agree with you.
Die on the hill defending Barney. Maybe if he and pastor Scott work things out you can attend the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: BillyJoeCat-fan
He did. Drew and offered Hurley over $100 million dollars?

But how do you not even talk to Donovan?

Or the tier 2 coaches not interested? We’re feelers put out and nobody really wanted it?

I don’t understand
No way do we go from Danny Hurley/Scott Drew all the way to MARK POPE in one day unless Mitch was an absolute idiot who had this guy as a top candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT