ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Waller to UK!!

Alex Bang GIF by Worcester Warriors

Needed this one. DB could have been the Achilles heel of what looks like a pretty good roster.

This thread is the answer to the debate cal started.

20 replies over a weekend to a huge unexpected transfer at a position of need… in the middle of spring.

Meanwhile, a basketball recruit signs elsewhere and there will be 300 replies in two hours.

Sucks, as I wish we were a football school.

20 replies over a weekend to a huge unexpected transfer at a position of need… in the middle of spring.

Meanwhile, a basketball recruit signs elsewhere and there will be 300 replies in two hours.

I agree, but stoops has to figure out a way to beat Missouri at home last year and a bad South Carolina team on the road. He almost never beats Tennessee and that loss to Clemson was an abomination. When he figures out how to take the next step, football will get more attention.

I agree, but stoops has to figure out a way to beat Missouri at home last year and a bad South Carolina team on the road. He almost never beats Tennessee and that loss to Clemson was an abomination. When he figures out how to take the next step, football will get more attention.
Yep. the loss of interest is due to performance especially on the offensive side of the ball. I heard lots of fans just feel hopeless in some games. Fix that and the fans will be excited.

Reactions: Pelosigalore

No it isn't. This is the football off-season on a basketball focused site, after we just hired a new basketball coach without a roster.

Not everything is a portent or harbinger. It's just timing and context.

• Haha
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
No it isn't. This is the football off-season on a basketball focused site, after we just hired a new basketball coach without a roster.

Not everything is a portent or harbinger. It's just timing and context.

It’s like this every year. It’s like this on Facebook. Twitter. Other websites.

It’s actual basketball off-season. It’s spring football season.

Hell it took like 30 hours to get a reply 😂😂 you’re on a river in Africa if you can’t admit it. Period. Not even a debate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT